- Personal pre-arrival planning consultation
- Round-trip private airport transfers in Bora Bora
- Daily breakfast in your villa or at Tere Nui restaurant
- Personalized service of a dedicated Villa Host throughout your stay
- Private beach set-up (including non-motorized watersports equipment)
- One-way access to PS at LAX based on availability for stays of 7 nights or longer
Two king and two queen beds
6 adults, or 2 adults and 4 children (up to the age of 12)
- 500 m2 (5,380 sq.ft.) plus 2,000 m2 (21,528 sq. ft.) of exterior living space
- Beachfront, with pedestrian access to the main building
Three full bathrooms, plus powder room
Beach, lagoon and Mount Otemanu
Inspired by local architecture, guest quarters offer a restful, airy ambience.
- Located on 1 to 3 acres (0.4 to 1.2 hectares) of pristine white-sand beach
- Expansive deck with an outdoor kitchen and private infinity pool measuring 15 x 59 ft (5 x 18 m)
- Televisions measuring 75 inches (190.5 cm) in the master bedroom and living room, and 55 inches (139.7 cm) in the remaining bedrooms
Tailor Your Stay
Private yoga sessionsWhether on the shores of the lagoon, or in the privacy of your luxury Villa Estate pool deck, find inspiration for the day ahead with a private yoga session led by our expert in-house yogis.
In-Residence Spa TreatmentsRestore balance and well-being with a personally-tailored spa treatment in the comfort of your Villa, accompanied only by the peaceful sound of the waves and the gentle ocean breeze.
Chef-Hosted DinnerAsk our resident Chef to prepare a custom menu for you and your group and dine al fresco on the freshest Polynesian seafood, as the sunset glitters on the surface of your private pool.
- Tropical seclusion
Just steps from the white-sand beach, your private garden provides an intimate oasis with lagoon views.
- Indoor Outdoor Living
An outdoor pool, expansive deck, outdoor kitchen and hammocks provide the perfect place to unwind alfresco with families and friends.