BP 547, Motu Tehotu 98730, French Polynesia
A 15-minute boat ride from Bora Bora Airport, our resort is located on a private motu (islet) in French Polynesia's Leeward Islands along a tranquil turquoise lagoon.
The Private Suite at LAX
Need to Know
- Passports and visas
- In Papeete, you'll be required to clear customs before continuing to Bora Bora. All visitors must have a valid passport and an outbound ticket. As entry requirements and customs regulations are subject to change without notice, please consult the appropriate authorities before travelling internationally.
Let us Make the Arrangements
- On Arrival
- Upon arrival at Faa'a International Airport (PPT, French Polynesia's only international airport) in Papeete, you'll board a 45-minute flight to Bora Bora where you'll be greeted at the airport by our Four Seasons representatives. Our team will handle your luggage and escort you to one of our custom Andreyale yachts for a scenic, 15-minute transfer to the Resort. Fees apply.
- On Arrival at the Resort
- You'll be welcomed at our resort with a traditional Polynesian flower lei and chilled pineapple water before being escorted to your bungalow or villa.
- Water Taxi Transfer
- We can arrange seamless connections between the Resort and Vaitape Harbour on the main island of Bora Bora via a 25-minute boat service. Twice daily services run from Monday to Saturday on a fixed schedule. Fees apply.
- Bora Bora (Mote Mute) Airport (BOB)
- Travel Time
- 15 minutes by boat