At our Resort, we make even our youngest guests feel welcome. Send your kids on a Polynesian adventure at Kids For All Seasons, try a family diving or snorkelling lesson, or let your teens loose with a paddleboard or kayak. Our Concierge is on hand to ensure the whole family has an unforgettable stay.
- Polynesian Playground
Our supervised Kids For All Seasons program takes place at Tamarii Club, a lively hub for kids ages 4 to 12 with a playroom, video games, outdoor playground and shallow splash pad. Each day at Tamarii Club offers new activities – from hermit crab races to coconut painting – keeping your little ones entertained.
- Complimentary Activities
Find plenty of on-site fun with board games and books, marine life demonstrations, beach volleyball or windsurfing.
- Water Activities
Let our Concierge organize outings for you and your family – from dive lessons to snorkelling sessions with our Resort marine biologist.
More Kids Activities
- Kids For All Seasons with educational and creative experiences
- Children’s welcome amenity
- Introductory dive lesson (ages 8 and up; only available during high season)
- Fishing catch and release
- Goûter (food tasting) with a traditional afternoon French snack
- Polynesian beach and water sports
- Snorkelling sessions with a marine biologist
- Tahitian arts and crafts lessons
Advance Purchase – Up to 30% Off
Enjoy up to 30% off our Bed and Breakfast rate when you book your stay in advance.
- Valid for Selected Dates Between Jun 7 2023 – Apr 30 2025
Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Reservation must be made at least 14 days in advance
- Up to 30% off our Bed and Breakfast rate
- Daily breakfast for two