- FEEL THE ROMANCE OF OUR GARDENS
Enter San Domenico Palace through a magnificent 17th-century portal crowned by the crest of the Dominican order. Explore our two cloistered courtyards and exquisitely manicured Italian gardens, shaded by jasmine and hibiscus trees and serenaded by the song of cicadas.
- FLOAT PEACEFULLY IN OUR INFINITY POOL
Blending with the deep blue waters of the Ionian Sea, our clifftop infinity pool measures 21 metres (69 feet) in length and 1.3 metres (4 feet) in depth. Enjoy light cuisine and refreshing cocktails from the adjoining Anciovi restaurant and bar.
- FIND YOUR OWN HAVEN OF SERENITY
Rest and rejuvenate in our nature-based Botanica Spa, inspired by the ancient monastic wisdom of herbs and local healing traditions. Feel the calm of our five treatment rooms, spacious relaxation area and indoor swimming pool.
- KEEP UP YOUR DAILY ROUTINE
Plan a workout in our ground-floor Fitness Centre, open daily from 6:00 am to 12:00 midnight. This state-of-the-art facility features the latest equipment for cardio and strength training.
- CONNECT TO HISTORY AT EVERY TURN
Delight in your discovery of the convent’s ancient architecture and rich character, including traditional cloisters, choir stalls and restored frescoes. In the Galleria, witness restored artefacts and relics displayed within view of the main cloister.Details
- Four restaurants/bars
- Botanica Spa with five treatment rooms, relaxation area and indoor pool
- Outdoor infinity pool
- Fitness Centre
- 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Same-day dry-cleaning and pressing
- Transportation booking
- Rental cars
- Reserved valet parking
- Babysitting services and children’s amenities
A RICH LEGACY IN ART
Let us arrange a private guided tour of the magnificent art collection of San Domenico Palace. The extensive array of paintings and sculptures has been curated to honour the buildings’ profoundly layered past. Discover relics and artefacts from its origins as a convent in the 14th to 19th centuries, displayed alongside contemporary works of art. The goal is to provide our Four Seasons guests with a visually engaging and an emotionally inspiring link between the past, the present and the future.
- Restored frescoes, antique paintings and relics
- Galleria display of historical artefacts
- Exquisitely manicured Italian gardens
- Modern furnishings juxtaposed with historical settings
- 24-hour multilingual concierge team
- Twice-daily housekeeping, including evening turndown
- Overnight shoeshine service
- Press Reader with thousands of the world’s most popular newspapers and magazines
- High-speed Wi-Fi