Enjoy daily breakfast at Coyul and two rounds of golf per stay at our El Tamarindo Golf Course. Designed by celebrated golf architect David Fleming, El Tamarindo offers 18 holes of links-style play, weaving through tropical jungle along the rocky Pacific coastline.
Reservation must be made at least 2 days in advance.
- Valid for Selected Dates Between
- Apr 1 2023 – Mar 31 2024
- Minimum Stay
- 2 nights
- Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Daily breakfast at Coyul restaurant for up to two guests
- Two rounds of golf per stay (includes green fee, access to practice facilities with putting green and driving range, golf cart, six balls, tees, scorecard and two bottles of water)
- 20% off additional rounds of golf
- Welcome amenity
- Club rentals available at USD 75 per guest
- Package inclusions may not be refunded, transferred or substituted for any other items.
- If more than two guests are staying in one room, inclusions for additional guests are available for an additional charge.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable mandatory property fees (for example, resort fees or service charges), gratuities or government-imposed taxes, service charges, levies or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.
Please note that rooms highlighted as Best Rate may or may not include Accessible Rooms.