Four Seasons Hotel Montreal presents Le Grand Amour, designed for couples seeking the most exclusive and romantic experiences Montreal’s Golden Square Mile has to offer. Le Grand Amour combines the intimate luxury of Four Seasons with the sophistication and culture of the city to create an unforgettable experience for couples. Personalize your stay with your choice of memorable experiences.
Reservation must be made at least 14 days in advance.
- Valid from
- Oct 22 2021 – Nov 30 2021
- Minimum Stay
- 2 nights
- Maximum Stay
- 2 nights
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR STAY WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCES*
- A handcrafted chocolate welcome amenity by Executive Pastry Chef Frank Vilpoux and a bottle of Ruinart Champagne
- A bottle of Ruinart Champagne turndown amenity
- A customized wardrobe selection chosen by a Holt Renfrew Ogilvy personal shopper, to be purchased and worn through the duration of the stay**
- Specialty private mixology class with head mixologist Jonathan Homier
- Nightlife experience in a private alcove of the Hotel’s luxurious Nightbar
- Private use of the pool for a couple’s massage and relaxation session
- A private dinner held in the legendary Maison Symphonique de Montréal followed by a private performance by the Montreal Symphony Orchestra
- A custom art piece commissioned exclusively by an artist of choice from the LNDMRK agency and a visit to the artist’s studio
- *Offer pricing will be based on guest's selection of experiences available with the offer.
- **Guests will pay only for what they choose to wear.
All offers are subject to availability at time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.