Book a stay at Four Seasons Resort Lanai and enjoy round-trip luxury flights on Lanai Air with your reservation of any room or suite.
Round-trip flights from Daniel K. Inouye International Airport in Honolulu to Lanai on Lanai Air.
Your seamless and exceptional travel experience begins moments after you land, when you are greeted by your gate and escorted to our Lanai Air private hangar. Lanai Air, operated by Western Aircraft, Inc., offers luxury air service connecting Oahu to the island of Lanai.
Always included: Luxury island shuttle transportation, including arrival and departure transfers
- Offer must be booked by December 15, 2020, for arrival by June 30, 2021.
- Minimum stays apply between December 18, 2020, and January 4, 2021.
- Offer is valid for a maximum of two adults and two children under 18 years of age per room/suite, per stay.
- Transfer times are based on Lanai Air's schedule.
- Reservations are based on availability and must be made at least seven days in advance.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. All Resort transportation must be arranged at least 72 hours prior to expected arrival. Complimentary shuttle services are not available for private chartered flights, helicopters or chartered boats.