Four Seasons Resort Lanai and Sensei Lanai, A Four Seasons Resort are compassionate members of their community and strive to give back as often as possible. Because we receive numerous requests each month, we have outlined parameters on charitable donations.
- Charitable donation requests must be received in writing two months in advance of the event date – or date certificate is needed.
- Charitable donation requests are reviewed each month. Please allow our team time to review your request before any follow-up communication.
- To be considered, charitable donation requests must meet the following criteria:
- a) The organization must submit 501c3 nonprofit organization documentation, as well as collateral on the fundraising event (such as a PDF or event website link).
- b) Please send your official request on your organization’s letterhead, detailing what the funds will be used for, the event date and the event details. An email and physical address are required for follow-up correspondence and mailing purposes.
- c) Only one request per organization per calendar year will be considered. Priority will be given to organizations with a focus on cancer research and children’s charities (excluding school fundraisers), as this is an important brand emphasis for Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
- d) Only one request per organization per calendar year will be considered.
- e) Four Seasons Resorts Lanai do not donate services to be used as incentives, thank-you gifts or door prizes; for entertainment purposes; or to fundraisers that benefit an individual or individual families.
- If approved, the charitable donation request is passed to the executive office for processing, and the request will be fulfilled and sent via US mail.