- With stays in a suite: Daily Resort credit of USD 400
- With stays in a guest room: Daily Resort credit of USD 200
- Round-trip flights between Honolulu and Lanai are included with stays booked by December 15, 2020, for arrivals taking place by January 4, 2021 (terms and conditions apply; please contact the Resort at +1 (800) 321-4666 for full details)
- Complimentary with all stays: Luxury island shuttle transportation, including arrival and departure transfers (guests staying in an Ohana Suite or higher accommodation category will receive private transfers)
Credit can be used toward Resort experiences and activities, including:
- Food and beverage charges
- Championship golf on the Manele Golf Course
- Polaris off-road adventures
- Horseback riding
- Lanai Archery and Shooting Range
- Water activities (snorkel sail, Lanai coastal adventure and sunset sail experience)
- Tennis court rental
- Spa services
- Daily Resort credit is offered with each paid night of your stay.
- Credit is not applicable to room rate, third-party activities or retail purchases.
- Credit must be used in conjunction with initial stay and cannot be combined with any other package or promotion.
- Credit cannot be cashed, is not transferable and cannot be carried forward for any future stay.
- If more than two guests are staying in one room, inclusions for additional guests are available for an additional charge.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.
All Resort transportation must be arranged at least 72 hours prior to expected arrival. Complimentary shuttle services are not available for private chartered flights, helicopters or chartered boats.