We’ll set the stage for a romantic getaway with sparkling wine, dining, breakfast and more.
- Valid for Selected Dates Between Mar 22 2023 – Dec 15 2023
Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- minimum stay: 3 nights
- Daily breakfast in our restaurant for two guests per bedroom
- In-room sparkling wine on arrival
- In-villa set lunch for two guests per bedroom, per stay
- Private rum tasting at CoCoRum with sundowner cocktails for two guests per bedroom, per stay
- Build Your Bath experience with candles, rose petals and heart-shaped balloons once during the stay
- Fisherman’s Night at the Main Beach | April 6, 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Join us for a barbecue experience on the beach. Savour an array of fresh seafood and premium steaks grilled to perfection, accompanied by an array of flavours of Coconut Island. An acoustic band and fire spinners set the mood for the evening. THB 4,200 per person.
- Easter Sunday Brunch at KOH Thai Kitchen | April 9, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Join us for fun and fanfare on Easter Sunday as our chefs put on a show at Koh Thai Kitchen with a festive brunch. Live music and endless entertainment set the holiday mood. THB 3,900 per person with welcome drink, water and select non-alcoholic beverages.
- Songkran Tam Rab Thai Night at Koh Thai Kitchen | April 12, 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Take in stunning views while savouring the culinary treasures of Thailand, highlighted by live cooking stations, specialties from across the country and cultural entertainment. THB 4,200 per person.
- Songkran Barbecue at the Main Beach | April 13, 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
It’s all song and dance this Thai New Year as the Main Beach comes alive with traditional Thai drums and fire spinners. Enjoy a special barbecue night featuring Songkran specials. THB 4,900 per person with welcome drink, water and select non-alcoholic beverages.
- Moo Kra Ta Dinner at the Beach House | April 8 and 15, 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
The mood is sure to be mesmerizing at our Moo Kra Ta dinner at the Beach House. This Thai-style barbecue with live music is the perfect way to celebrate the Songkran holiday. THB 3,900 per person with welcome drink, water and select non-alcoholic beverages.
- Souk Market Night at the Beach House | April 22 and 29, 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Look for tandoors and turbans at the Beach House at our Souk Market. Don’t miss this dinner fit for a sultan, complete with live music and an array of desserts and soft drinks. THB 3,900 per person with welcome drink, water and select non-alcoholic beverages.
- BEACH, BOATING AND WATER SPORTS
Our unbeatable location on the Gulf of Thailand means more than just pristine beaches and turquoise waters. We offer easy access to water activities of all kinds: fishing excursions, private yacht charters and world-class snorkelling.Details
- KIDS AT FOUR SEASONS
Ring in the holidays with the art of making lanterns and greetings cards as part of our Kids For All Seasons program.Details
- POOLSIDE BLISS
Amid the swaying coconut palms along our pristine white-sand beach, the expansive edges of our infinity pool blend seamlessly with the turquoise water of the bay and beyond. Sip a refreshing drink and enjoy bar snacks at the CoCoRum Bar by the pool.
Featured Wellness Experience
- Make a fresh start this Thai New Year with a spa experience based on all-natural, ancient Thai remedies. Begin with nam ob, a scented foot ritual, followed by stretching and a warm herbal oil massage. End with a Siam herbal facial for a healthy and radiant glow. THB 10,000 (120 minutes)
All prices are exclusive of service charges and taxes.