Families are welcome at Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui, where our aim is to ensure that every member of the family gets the vacation of a lifetime. From family boat trips on the Gulf of Thailand to arranging childcare so the adults can enjoy an evening alone, we’ll help you spend your time exactly the way you like.
- The Tree House
Our complimentary Kids For All Seasons program offers a variety of games and activities outdoors and at the dedicated Kids Club, managed by our skilled KFAS team. Kids ages 4 to 12 are welcome year-round, every day from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm. (Children under 4 years of age require a parent or guardian to be present.)
Resort Activities for Kids
- Family Cooking Class
Even the smallest members of the family (ages 12 and up) can participate in this entertaining class on the secrets of Thai cooking. Cooking classes are available on request for children ages 5 to 11 (fee applies).
- Muay Thai for Kids
Kids can learn basic Muay Thai kick-boxing techniques with classes designed for fun and fitness.
- Spa for Kids
Our menu of just-for-kids facials, massages and pedicures can be enjoyed by children on their own (with the consent of parents) or as a parent-and-child–bonding activity.
- Beach Sports
- Gather family or make new friends with a game of volleyball, table tennis, soccer or coconut petanque right on the beach. All equipment is complimentary.
- Our infinity pool overlooks the ocean, with attendants providing loungers, ice water and chilled towels.
- Beach House
- This indoor recreational center is packed with activities for all ages, from a pool table to air hockey to table tennis, plus video and board games.
- Let us arrange a private lesson for your kids on our two turf courts, or sign them up for our weekly clinic.
More Kids Services and Amenities
- Complimentary Kid Arrival Kit
- Daily arts and crafts for kids
- Board-game library
- Childcare services
- Child-proofing items