- OUR Senior BARTENDER’S FAVOURITE COCKTAIL SPOT
Have you ever accidentally spilled your orange juice over your cup of espresso during breakfast? Probably not, ha! A smooth balance of coffee and orange flavours with a little touch caramel juice make up the Jack Sparrow cocktail at Bar Baguette. It’ll perfectly quench your thirst for summers in Samui.
– Senior Bartender Piyatida Chuaysamret
- WHERE OUR CHEF DINES ON HER DAY OFF
Visit Pui Yok, a local food shop located at the old town of Koh Samui Nathon. Arrive by noon to try the original Koh Samui fried rice with roasted red pork. Pui Yok was the first restaurant to open in Koh Samui back in 1949. Be sure to go a bit early, around 8:00 am, as they run out very quickly.
– Chef de Cuisine Sumalee Khunpet
- Our Front Desk Manager’s favourite place to hike
Set in lush jungle surrounding it, the Na Muang Waterfalls are easily accessible just off the main ring road. Visitors with a reasonable level of fitness expertise will be able to reach the falls on foot. The trails can be slippery in places, so be sure to wear sturdy footwear. The flowing water forms several natural pools that are perfect for a cool dip. The waterfalls are at their best during the water months of September, October and November.
– Front Desk Manager Nathana Sangnaphasak
- The best way to experience boxing from our General Manager
Muay Thai, the ancient art of kickboxing, is Thailand’s national sport. For an exciting evening head to a local match. The pre-fight ritual dance is fascinating while the boxing itself considered to be one of the most lethal sports in the world (and completely different from western-style boxing). Fights are held at Petchbuncha Stadium and Chaweng Boxing Stadium.
– General Manager Jasjit Assi
- Where our retail shop manager hunts for local treasures
Find all kinds of products made of coconut wood and shell at this local shop, from home décor and kitchen utensils, to cutleries and wine glasses. Be mindful of the environment and get the food carrier as a souvenir to take home! The shop is located near the entrance to Khao Pom on the ring road.
– Retail Shop Manager Chaweewan Phaloprakarn
- The Fisherman’s Village according to our Resort Manager
Each Monday, Wednesday and Friday evening, the whole area turns into the walking street. Enjoy a traffic-free stroll through the area where you’ll find numerous pop-up eateries, souvenir shops from across the island and entertainment zones adjoining the beach.
– Resort Manager Alessandro Baccarelli
- Ang Thong National Marine Park by way of our Boat Captain
Explore Angthong National Marine Park on your overnight luxury yacht charter from the unique vantage point of the Four Seasons luxury yacht Minor Affair and have your itinerary tailored to your personal taste.
– Boat Captain Anuchit Chaisuk