Discover Thailand’s laid-back island life at Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui. Here, you can spend your days exploring pristine sandy beaches bordered by tropical greenery and calm blue seas, lounging by our infinity pool with a cool drink, or relaxing on your private deck overlooking the idyllic Gulf of Siam – all with every imaginable comfort.
- Family Pool Villa
While the kids play in the private infinity pool, adults can relax on the wooden deck of this villa, complete with a daybed, a marble dining table and sun loungers.Details
- Premier One-Bedroom Pool Villa
This stand-alone villa provides views of the tropical gardens and the Gulf of Thailand, best enjoyed from the infinity pool or the ultra-private deck.Details
- Deluxe One-Bedroom Pool Villa
Sink into a deckchair or soak in your private infinity pool before retreating to your sprawling bedroom, decked out in island-inspired sea greens and blues.Details
- Three-Bedroom Residence Villa With Pool
Gather friends and family in this villa surrounded by lush gardens and panoramic sea views, with a private dining pavilion, two infinity pools and 24-hour personalized service.Details
- Four-Bedroom Residence Villa with Pool
Experience indoor-outdoor living at its best in this spacious villa, which features two infinity pools, an outdoor Japanese-style sunken dining table for group dinners and its own massage pavilion.Details
- offer valid for: Apr 12 2021 – Sep 30 2021
- minimum stay: 2 nights
- Savings on our Room Rate
- Daily à la carte breakfast for two guests per bedroom at KOH Thai Kitchen or through In-Villa Dining.
- Choice of a THB 1,500 Resort credit per stay or a 60-minute spa experience for two guests per bedroom once per stay
- Complimentary dining from our kids' menu for children under 12 years old
- 20% savings on Spa treatments and Resort food and beverage charges
- Early check-in from 9:00 am and late check-out until 5:00 pm, subject to availability
- With stays in a two-, three-, four- or five-bedroom Private Residence: Round-trip transfers between Koh Samui Airport and the Resort once during the stay
Experience a couple’s treatment surrounded by nature.
Secret Garden Spa
Set in a lush garden, the Spa turns the island’s natural bounty into unforgettable experiences.
The Secret Garden Spa is inspired by a ‘back-to-nature’ focus on freshness, clarity and simplicity, complemented by the tranquility of the spa’s surroundings and the pure natural goodness of plants and herbs grown at Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui.Kotchaphan Mekloy Spa Manager
- A yacht trip through the islands
Explore Angthong National Marine Park on your overnight luxury yacht charter, stopping at rainforest-fringed islands and snorkelling with tropical fish. Your Four Seasons chef prepares meals, including an evening barbecue on a private beach.Details
- Local Gems That Can't Be Missed
Insiders from Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui share their favourite spots to dine, shop and play throughout the most picturesque island-scapesDetails
- Unpacking List
It’s not the things you take with you that define your journey; it’s the experiences you have and the memories you bring home. Explore our Marine Biologist’s five sensory “souvenirs.”Details
- Train like a fighter
Jump into the sea-facing outdoor ring to train with a professional Muay Thai kick-boxer in this Thai sport that’s a great full body workout. Naturally, the Spa’s Muay Thai Recovery treatment follows, then a VIP seat at the boxing stadium.Details