Private Dining Highlights
- Once in a Blue Moon Dinner
Surprise your favourite person with a magical dinner celebration at our Private Cove. Paired with fine wines and a glass of champagne, this exquisite meal is served at a candlelit table, with soft Thai melodies playing in the background. Prices start at THB 12,500++ per couple.
- Come Dine with Me
A personal invitation from our team of chefs, savour your favourite menu crafted by our culinary experts. Bask in the island life in our expansive 2-4–bedroom Private Retreats which serve as exclusive venues for your dining experience. Whether it is with family or friends, make it an occasion to never forget. 72-hour advance reservations required.
- Chef’s Table
Join fellow food aficionados for an interactive culinary experience. Our Chef will prepare a remarkable seven-course tasting menu, sharing stories and kitchen secrets along the way. Our Sommelier will be on hand to recommend matching wines for each course. Prices start at THB 7,000++ per person (minimum of two people).
- Just the Two of Us
Kick back with your favourite films at our private cinema screening venue. Enjoy snacks and beverages as you spend quality time with your loved ones.
Other Private Dining Experiences
- Infinity Dining Experience
- Go on a culinary journey to Latin America with CoCoRum’s signature five-course menu, paired with classic rum cocktails and fine vintages. Our specialties, including Peruvian ceviche and king crab causa, taste even better when you’re looking out at the Gulf of Thailand Location: CoCoRum THB 5,000++ per person
- Private In-Villa Barbecue
- Sit out on your very own deck and enjoy an intimate barbecue under the stars. The Moo Kra Ta Thai Barbecue offers a local street food experience, while Bucket Barbecue comes with your choice of meats or seafood, dips and desserts. Location: In Villa THB 3,200++ per set (Bucket Barbecue) THB 2,400++ per set (Moo Kra Ta Thai Barbecue)
- Private Sala Dining
- Share a night of tropical romance at our panoramic, breeze-kissed Hilltop Sala. The wine-paired Thai menu features specialties like grilled duck salad with roasted rice, steamed lobster with lime and spicy Thai sauce, and Massaman lamb shank. Location: Hilltop Sala THB 12,000++ per couple
- Cooking Studio
- Put on your chef’s hat and join our interactive cooking class. Learn to make two dishes from the Resort menu (changing on a daily basis), using vibrant spices and aromatic herbs. Location: Kitchen Studio THB 2,500++ per person