From a candlelit dinner on the beach to learning the intricacies of Thai cuisine at the cooking studio, our Resort offers activities that highlight the island’s incredible bounty for food lovers.
Private Dining Highlights
- Once in a Blue Moon Dinner
Surprise your favourite person with a magical dinner celebration at our Private Cove. Paired with fine wines and a glass of champagne, this exquisite meal is served at a candlelit table, with soft Thai melodies playing in the background. Prices start at THB 12,500++ per couple.
- The Ultimate Picnic
Whisk your loved one away on a romantic adventure like never before. Escape to a secluded beach, with a picnic blanket and a basket full of goodies. We promise this is one time you’ll love being marooned. Prices start at THB 7,500++ per couple.
- Chef’s Table
Join fellow food aficionados for an interactive culinary experience. Our Chef will prepare a remarkable seven-course tasting menu, sharing stories and kitchen secrets along the way. Our Sommelier will be on hand to recommend matching wines for each course. Prices start at THB 7,000++ per person (minimum of two people).
Other Private Dining Experiences
- Infinity Dining Experience
- Go on a culinary journey to Latin America with CoCoRum’s signature five-course menu, paired with classic rum cocktails and fine vintages. Our specialties, including Peruvian ceviche and king crab causa, taste even better when you’re looking out at the Gulf of Thailand Location: CoCoRum THB 5,000++ per person
- Private In-Villa Barbecue
- Sit out on your very own deck and enjoy an intimate barbecue under the stars. The Moo Kra Ta Thai Barbecue offers a local street food experience, while Bucket Barbecue comes with your choice of meats or seafood, dips and desserts. Location: In Villa THB 2,180++ per person (Bucket Barbecue) THB 1,700++ per person (Moo Kra Ta Thai Barbecue)
- Private Wine Tastings
- Join our Sommelier for exclusive tastings in our well-stocked Wine Cellar. Sample a selection of treasured vintages, journeying through wine regions like France, Italy, California, Argentina, South Africa, New Zealand and, of course, Thailand. Location: Wine Cellar Starts at THB 4,900++ per couple
- Private Sala Dining
- Share a night of tropical romance at our panoramic, breeze-kissed Hilltop Sala. The wine-paired Thai menu features specialties like grilled duck salad with roasted rice, steamed lobster with lime and spicy Thai sauce, and Massaman lamb shank. Location: Hilltop Sala THB 12,000++ per couple
- Cooking Studio
- Put on your chef’s hat and join our interactive cooking class. Learn to make two dishes from the Resort menu (changing on a daily basis), using vibrant spices and aromatic herbs. Location: Kitchen Studio THB 2,500++ per person