From dining under the stars as the surf crashes at your feet, to a tour of a Hawaiian coffee farm, our Resort offers activities that highlight the island’s incredible bounty for food lovers.
- Hualalai Seafood Experience
Sip champagne and taste freshly harvested oysters as a Resort Marine Naturalist leads you behind-the-scenes of our unique oyster farming process. The tour then leads to the Resort's Herb Garden, where a Resort chef shares the inter-workings of Four Seasons Resort Hualalai's hyper-local food and beverage philosophy and invites guests to catch a Pacific White Shrimp from the shrimp pens. The experience concludes at 'Ulu Ocean Grill where guests enjoy a 5-course custom meal featuring the Resort's oysters, shrimp, as well as other local produce and seafood.
- Private Cooking Class and Garden Tour
Executive Chef Thomas Bellec takes you on the ultimate garden-to-table experience. Discover the fresh Hawaii Island produce growing in our own garden before Thomas leads you through a back-to-basics cooking class and helps you to prepare a delectable meal.
More Dining Experiences
- Chef’s Table at ‘ULU
- Gather friends or family for this one-of-a-kind dining experience. Our chef will prepare a gourmet, five-course meal to your specifications, using the island’s finest seasonal ingredients and pairing each dish with a unique wine.
- Private Mixology Class
- Shake, stir and sample with the help of our mixologist, who will teach you new recipes and expert techniques, as well as help you craft your very own signature cocktail.
- Romance Under the Stars
- An escort leads you and your partner to your table for two on the sand, just feet from the water, before you’re served Champagne to toast each other by the glow of the setting sun. Then embark on a four-course dinner designed just for you, accompanied by flowers, lights and the sound of the surf.