Savour inventive Japanese-fusion Nikkei cuisine in our trendy rooftop oasis with views over the city and sparkling Lake Geneva.
- 12:00 noon – 2:00 pm
- First Service 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Second Service 9:30 pm – 11:30 pm
- Chef Mitsu’s Nigiris et Sashimi Selection
- Tuna Tartar, Gochujang Sauce on Crispy Rice
- Marinated Beef Filet, Eggplant Caviar
- Crispy Baby Squid, Root Vegetable Salad
Mitsuru TsukadaChef de Cuisine
With experiences at renowned kitchens like Nobu under his belt, Chef Tsukada takes inspiration from Izumi’s 360˚ views over Geneva and fashions unexpected combinations – from lobster with foie gras with teriyaki truffle sauce to pan-fried John Dory with sake truffle sauce – into striking creations.
“I always thought if I did something outside of Japan it would have to reflect my culture. I didn’t know it would take me this far.”
More Dining Options
La Riviera du Rhône
With its laid-back, sophisticated vibe, the pop-up La Riviera du Rhône is the perfect spot to soak up lake views while savouring creative fare and sipping refreshing cocktails.