The Club offers a range of activities that promote a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle in the sophisticated environment of Spa Mont Blanc. This exclusive membership also grants access to personalized services and privileges throughout our Hotel. Choose from three different memberships – Club, Mont Blanc or Prestige – to support your health and wellness goals.
Located on our rooftop next to Spa Mont Blanc, Club des Bergues offers state-of-the-art fitness facilities and services. Club members can enjoy the Spa’s luxurious facilities, including changing rooms, relaxation areas and innovative heat experiences. The Club’s objective is to enhance your overall physical condition and the state of your health.
Ideal for cardio and strength training, Club des Bergues provides 24-hour fitness facilities, including the latest workout equipment from Technogym and Matrix. The indoor rooftop swimming pool boosts motivation with beautiful views over Geneva. Club des Bergues offers indoor or outdoor personal training sessions designed to boost energy and enhance physical appearance. To inspire a well-rounded fitness program, members may join a variety of complimentary outdoor activities such as jogging, boxing, Aquabike, yoga and Pilates.
Spa and Boutique
Reflecting the purity of the Swiss mountains and lakes, Spa Mont Blanc welcomes you to a rooftop sanctuary dedicated to your personal renewal and revitalization. Our approach is highly therapeutic and focused on delivering lasting results. Our massages are specially designed to maximize your relaxation and well-being. Each journey begins with a welcoming foot ritual, a sensory aroma test and a brief consultation to ensure we meet your needs.
- Docteur Burgener Switzerland
- A leader in skincare since 1955, Dr Burgener is one of the world’s most innovative brands in the field of rejuvenation, creating products that are the result of thorough research, with highly active ingredients offering immediate, visible results. Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues Geneva and Dr Pauline Burgener have come together to create a unique concept of bespoke skincare. The HAUTE COUTURE skincare treatment brings a completely new, pioneering approach to anti-ageing, with an ultra-personalized, made-to-measure package that combines technology, skin analysis, cosmetic care and facials customized to your skincare needs.
- Biologique Recherche
- The Biologique Recherche methodology is based on nearly 40 years of experience using innovative products and meticulous protocols. The products are fragrance-free and are formulated with high concentrations of active ingredients derived from natural or biotechnological compounds.
- Swiss Perfection
- Based in Montreux, Switzerland, Swiss Perfection is at the forefront of cutting-edge anti-ageing facial treatments. Inspired by cellular therapy and formulated with the unrivaled Cellular Active IRISA® technology, Swiss Perfection facials use Anti-Ageing TransDermal System technology to intensely revitalize and rejuvenate the skin at a cellular level. The treatment leaves the skin feeling plump, smooth and radiant.
- Esse Skincare
- Esse Skincare initially established itself in the nascent organic skincare market in South Africa. Esse actively researches the application of new probiotic species and delivery methods to combat ageing and optimize skin health. It is a certified organic, vegan and cruelty-free brand that is carbon and plastic neutral, supporting fair trade practices.
Wellness Spa Facilities
- Spa Reception and Boutique
- Extend the benefits of your treatment at home. Discover products available at our boutique from the brands Dr Burgener, Biologique Recherche, Subtle Energies and Swiss Perfection, as well as a selection of jewellery and lifestyle items. Open every day from 8:30 am to 8:00 pm.
- Spa Lounge
- For your comfort, our Spa Lounge is a dedicated area for private consultations, guidance on treatments and home-care products.
- Changing Rooms
- Luxurious changing areas feature private bays with spacious lockers. Each bay has been designed for maximum privacy and features a wet and dry vanity area offering full amenity sets, oversize lockers and rest rooms.
- Thermal Experiences
- A connecting hammam and steam bath – both heated to 45 degrees C (113° F) – feature marble brought from the original area of Marmara in Turkey. All stone surfaces of the hammam are heated equally to create the therapeutic benefits of the experience. Open every day from 8:30 am to 8:00 pm.
- Spa Relaxation Lounge
- Before or after your treatment, indulge in the comfort of our Relaxation Lounge, with a selection of herbal teas, tisanes and flavoured water.
- Treatment Rooms
- We offer five single treatment rooms, as well as one Deluxe Spa Suite that includes a private changing area, double shower and a relaxation area with a working fireplace. Treatments are personalized and enjoyed side by side.
- Spa Library
- Bathed in natural light from the sky dome above, the Spa Library is a place for our members to connect and relax by the fireplace. The books there have been specially selected for the enjoyment of our guests and members.
- Hairstyling Studio
- Discover our selection of treatments by Shu Uemura for the ultimate haircare experience. Open Tuesday to Saturday from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm. Monday and Sunday on request upon availability.
- Our fitness room is bathed in natural light and features the latest innovations in cardio equipment designed by Antonio Citterio. Our personal trainers are available daily from 6:30 am to 8:00 pm, and our fitness room is open 24 hours a day for club members.
- Swimming Pool
- Our sunlit pool area, with views over the mountains and city, is particularly vibrant at sunset. The pool is 12 metres (39 feet) by 4 metres (13 feet) and is heated to 29 degrees C (84° F). A family changing room is available. Our Vitality Pool is heated to 34 degrees C (93° F) and features a sequence of powerful hydrotherapy jets that massage the body. Open every day from 6:30 am to 8:00 pm; kids’ time from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon and 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.