At our Resort, opposite the main entrance, sits a cutting-edge curved building that's home to four independently operated venues, including three of Dubai's best restaurants. (Restaurant Village reservations are managed independently by each outlet.)
Restaurant Village Outlets
- Mimi Kakushi
- Mimi Kakushi is a chic, modern restaurant where the Orient and jazz meld. This swingin' Japanese restaurant serves signature dishes with a twist, accompanied by famous trumpeter Fumio Nanri to set the mood. The name 'Mimi Kakushi' is a nod to the 20's style bob haircut, a quirky yet fashionable trend, much like this hot spot located exclusively at Four Seasons Dubai
- Nammos Dubai at the Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach presents a new gastronomic experience that redefines luxurious entertainment in the United Arab Emirates. Many elements make Nammos the top destination for bon-vivants – signature dishes, extravagant wine and Champagne labels, Mykonian verve and a lavish touch of Eastern elegance.
- Incan heritage and Latin American lifestyle come to the Middle East at Coya Dubai. This award-winning restaurant from London focuses on traditional elements of Peruvian cooking with a modern spin. Discover the spirit of South America and enjoy a truly unique, multi-dimensional dining experience in Dubai.
- An acclaimed steakhouse restaurant from Turkey, Nusr-Et is the creation of famously charismatic Nusret Gökçe, a butcher and meat specialist. Meat is the main focus of the menu, with every piece of beef and lamb passing Nusret’s personal inspection before making it to the grill. Signature dishes include asado ribs, beef spaghetti and grilled meatballs.
- Scalini Dubai brings a taste of its diverse heritage from London and Italy to the UAE. Offering a sensory experience, the restaurant features clean, contemporary interiors; a dedicated lounge area complete with the finest mixology; a showcased kitchen featuring charismatic, interactive chefs and an outdoor terrace for those who prefer their meals al fresco. With a focus on the finest quality ingredients, chefs prepare many of the dishes in front of you, creating a truly unique environment. First opened in London in 1988, Scalini became home to an A-list following due to its authentic and charismatic ambiance served alongside its renowned cuisine. Scalini Dubai is a natural evolution of the well-established brand, maintaining the charm of the original venue with an innovative and exciting new expansion.
- From Verde Paris, a festive restaurant on avenue George V near Champs Elysées, to dazzling success of Verde Beach on the beautiful Pampelonne beach in Saint-Tropez. For it’s first Verde restaurant abroad, Yeeels group could not choose a city other than Dubai, Luxuriante, without limits and avant-garde. Mediterranean-inspired, Verde offers you a family style cuisine, friendly, warm and quality oriented.