Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 2, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Located in the prestigious coastal area of Jumeirah, our resort is the closest beachfront hotel to downtown Dubai, making it easy to explore the 1,200-store Dubai Mall and the towering Burj Khalifa. At our doorstep is the new Dubai Water Canal, home to the city's best restaurants, luxury shopping and leading entertainment.
Need to Know
- Valid Passport
- Your passport needs to be valid for at least six months prior to your expected entry into the UAE, with at least two blank pages for immigration stamps.
- Visa Requirements
- To enter the UAE, you need to have a valid Visa. Some nationalities can get a Visa upon arrival and others need to apply for a Visa prior to their travels. You can find more information online or contact the AMER service centre at +971 800 5111 to check your specific requirements.
- Prohibited Items
- Certain items are not allowed within the UAE and will be confiscated at the airport upon arrival. A full list of prohibited goods can be found online.
Let us make the arrangements
- Limousine Services
- Book a limousine for your airport transfer, and enjoy a complimentary meet and greet upon your arrival.
- Rental Services
- From luxury cars to yachts to limousines, our Concierge will ensure you discover Dubai in style and comfort.