Our beachside resort is a traveller’s playground, with the waters of the Arabian Gulf on one side and Dubai's iconic cityscape on the other. Dine alongside views of the Burj Khalifa at sunset at our open-air Mercury Lounge, join us on an adventure of a lifetime in the desert, or simply spend the afternoon relaxing poolside in your private cabana.
- Premier Skyline Room
Lofty ceilings and expansive private balconies with skyline views lend added lightness to these spacious rooms.Details
- Premier Sea-View Room
A generous balcony overlooks the Arabian Gulf in these upper-floor premier rooms, bringing the Dubai beach experience indoors.Details
- Four Seasons Sea-View Suite
Hold meetings in the living area or enjoy a quiet moment on the balcony’s plush daybed in these comfortable suites ideal for longer stays.Details
- Jumeirah Sea-View Suite
The formal foyer, spacious living area and marble-and-mosaic master bath give these suites the feel of a grand private home.Details
- Imperial Suite
These suites include fully fitted kitchens and dining areas, perfect for extended stays and family beach getaways.Details
- offer valid for: Apr 16 2021 – Dec 25 2021
- minimum stay: 2 nights
- 15% off our Room Rate
- Always complimentary: Use of our three swimming pools, private beach and fitness facilities
- Option to add breakfast at Skyfall, the Resort's highest dining venue, for an additional fee
- Option to add an intimate dinner by the majestic fireball on the beach for an additional fee
- Option to add a sunset cruise on the Dubai Canal for an additional fee
- Option to add an intimate dinner on the pier for an additional fee
- Option to add a floating dinner on our pontoon for an additional fee
End your day at the Spa with a dip in our indoor pool.
The Pearl Spa
Relax, reconnect and renew with treatments inspired by our desert home and tailored for you.
Our spa’s concept goes beyond treatments. It’s where we enhance guests’ overall well-being through intuitive touch and the intent to heal.Christelle Besnier Senior Spa Director