Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui
- 219 Moo 5, Angthong, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84140, Thailand
- Tel. 66 77 243-000
- Fax. 66 77 243-002
- View The Map
Receive a complimentary fourth night with every three consecutive paid nights.
- Non-motorised water sports, including kayaking and paddle boarding
- Beach sport activities such as coconut petange and table tennis
- Resort-wide standard Wi-Fi
- Pool and beach service, including water sprays and fresh tropical fruits
- Beach house games, including pool table, air football table and board games
- Introduction to Muay Thai at Muay Thai training ring
- Kid's club for ages 12 and under
- Morning yoga at Yoga Sala and Tai Chi in front of The Beach House
- Movie Under the Stars
- Resort Garden and Landscaping Tour
- See All Services & Amenities
Things to Do in Koh Samui
Concierge Recommends: Koh Samui
A Concierge at Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui, Thailand, shares tips for making your stay on Thailand’s third-largest island memorable, from where to find great stir-fried Thai noodles in Koh Samui to how you can cruise the island’s waters in style.
9 Reasons to Visit Koh Samui
Historic sites, exotic wildlife, gourmet restaurants – fall in love with Thailand’s most beautiful island.
Adventure Travel Tips: Koh Samui
Whether by land or water, the island’s local flavour is best experienced outdoors.
With a string of beautiful beaches, pristine coconut palm groves and no shortage of natural vistas or waterfalls, Thailand's third-largest island is an outdoor-lover’s paradise.