Many options for active enjoyment are within easy reach of the Hotel. For more ideas or details, our Concierge is always pleased to advise and assist you.
Take in views of the Mediterranean Sea, fishing boats and yachts as you jog along the Côte d’Azur’s scenic trails, which are located just minutes from the Hotel.
Discover what the French Riviera looks like from the sea. Our Concierge would be happy to plan a boat excursion for you.
There are a variety of golf courses in and around Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat. Our Concierge would be pleased to schedule a tee time and arrange transportation for you.
While in the French Riviera, take advantage of shopping, history, cuisine, arts and entertainment in the surrounding towns, located within driving distance of the Hotel:
- Nice (Approx. 30-minute drive) – The fifth-largest city in France is Nice, which offers everything from shopping to arts and music. Some popular places to visit include Castle Hill, Old Town and Promenade des Anglais.
- Monaco (Approx. 30-minute drive) – The small but glamorous country of Monaco is home to the famous Casino de Monte Carlo and the annual Monaco Grand Prix Formula 1 race, as well as luxury shopping, dining and nightlife.
- Saint-Paul de Vence (Approx. 50-minute drive) – Artists such as Matisse, Chagall, Giono and Prévert frequented this village, and art galleries and souvenir shops adorn the streets of this medieval village. The Maeght Foundation, a museum of modern art, is also located in town and is famous for the artwork from Joan Miró and Alberto Giacometti.
- Vence (Approx. 50-minute drive) – The Chapelle du Rosaire de Vence is a treasure worth a visit, as it was completely designed and decorated by Henri Matisse.
- Biot (Approx. 55-minute drive) – Known for its pottery and glasswork, Biot is an old town cherished by painters and artists. Visit its factories to watch glassmakers perform their craft and learn about the beautiful glassmaking process.
- Antibes (Approx. 55-minute drive) – Stroll through this historic town and encounter a Provençal market, the Musée Picasso, and the Marineland amusement park, which offers dolphin shows for the enjoyment of the entire family.
- Cannes (Approx. 1-hour drive) – Perhaps best known for its international film festival, Cannes is home to beautiful beaches and water sports. If time permits, visit the Roman ruins at Îles de Lérins.
- Grasse (Approx. 1-hour drive) – Grasse is the birthplace of perfume and is consequently known as the perfume capital of the world. Visit its museums to learn about the history of perfume. The town is also home to the Jean-Honoré Fragonard collection.
Day Trip Quick Reference
||Estimated Travel Time
||Estimated Distance from Hotel
||30 minutes||11.5 kilometres / 7.2 miles|
||14 kilometres / 8.7 miles|
|Saint-Paul de Vence
||50 minutes||30.2 kilometres / 18.8 miles
|Vence||50 minutes||33.5 kilometres / 20.8 miles
||37.6 kilometres / 23.4 miles|
|Antibes||55 minutes||38.3 kilometres / 23.8 miles
|Cannes||1 hour||44.2 kilometres / 27.5 miles
|Grasse||1 hour||54.8 kilometres / 34.1 miles