- Closed for the season; reopening April 6, 2024
- Club Dauphin Pool
Our heated, saltwater pool, a glittering jewel perched on the edge of the sea, is a highlight of the French Riviera.
- Private Cabanas
For the ultimate Côte d’Azur resort experience, treat yourself with our new private seaside cabanas.
- Dauphin Lounge
Enjoy the most exclusive French Riviera experience from your private Dauphin Lounge with a breathtaking view over the Mediterranean Sea. Relax on your sun bed, sip a cocktail and enjoy the customized service of a personal attendant, then indulge yourself in a lunch al fresco with family and friends in your private dining room.
- Club Dauphin Poolside Grill
With the sparkling waters of the infinity pool and sea as a backdrop, our open-air poolside grill invites all-day poolside relaxation, with Provençal salads and grilled fish accompanied by a local rosé wine and frozen sweet treats from our Pastry Chef.Details
- The French Riviera ultimate dinner
Indulge in a private dream dinner at Club Dauphin. After a consultation with our Michelin-starred Chef, let us customize an exclusive dinner experience overlooking the most spectacular view on the Mediterranean Sea, just for you. Available until October 4. (Back in Spring 2024)Make a Reservation
- Evenings at Dauphin Lounge
Privatize the Dauphin Lounge at night and enjoy a cocktail reception facing the spectacular colours of the sunset.
Johann BurgosDirector, Club Dauphin
“It’s all about creating lasting memories and relationships. These days, we’re serving the grandchildren of guests who first came here generations ago.”
About the Club Dauphin Pool
- Swimming in History
- Ride the glass funicular down to the Club Dauphin Pool and you’re arriving at a Côte d’Azur landmark. The 33-metre pool, bordered by a wooden deck and surrounded by lounge chairs and parasols, perches on the edge of the sparkling blue sea. Constructed in 1939, the pool has been a glamorous destination ever since, drawing world-famous actors, artists, writers and politicians to its infinity edge and sunbathed views.
- Private Cabanas
- For the ultimate Côte d’Azur resort experience, treat yourself to one of our brand-new private, seaside cabanas, accommodating two to four people. Our shady cabanas are equipped with all the comforts to enjoy a relaxing summer retreat facing one of the most inspiring sea views. Cabanas may be booked for the day or for the season, enhancing your Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat hotel stay.
- Inclined descent adapted from the Belvedere to the Funicular
- Adapted funicular
- Adapted rinsing shower on swimming pool level
- Mobility-accessible access to changing rooms, toilets and showers for men and women on level -1
- Mobility-accessible lift from swimming pool level to level -1