Discover incredible things to do around the French Riviera, then let our expert concierge team tailor each experience to surpass your wildest expectations. Or tell us your private fantasy for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure, and allow our dream makers to create your own truly unforgettable experience.
Nomad Dining Experience
- Escape in nature on the heights of Beaulieu-Sur-Mer in our Hotel’s vegetable garden overlooking spectacular views over the Cap-Ferrat peninsula and the Mediterranean Sea. Enjoy a gourmet picnic experience created by Michelin-starred Chef Yoric Tièche and Pastry Chef Pierre-Jean Quinonero with seasonal products from the garden. Available for lunch and dinner based on weather and availability.
The French Riviera Private Dinner
- Indulge in a private dream dinner at Club Dauphin. After a consultation with our Michelin-starred chef, let us customize an exclusive dinner experience overlooking the most spectacular view on the Mediterranean Sea, just for you.
The Finest Lights by Night
- In our Hotel park, one of the best stargazing locations on the French Riviera, spend two hours talking astronomy with a world-renowned planetary scientist. You’ll know more about the stars by the time they’re shining on your special private dinner.
Toast Vintage Rosé
- Indulge in the exclusive Domaines Ott, and discover the secrets behind the making of French rosé wine. Time your visit just right to participate in the harvest or accompany the cellar master to learn more about his role. End your visit with a bespoke picnic created by our Michelin-starred Chef Yoric Tièche, served in the vineyard.
Right Car, Right Road
- For a cruise through the countryside, we suggest a vintage convertible. Our Concierge will create a bespoke itinerary that balances sightseeing, shopping and gourmet dining in your favoured proportions.
Learn More about the French Riviera From Our Team
Unpacking ListIt’s not the things you take with you that define your journey; it’s the experiences you have and the memories you bring home. Explore our general manager’s five sensory “souvenirs.”