Our Heritage Afternoon Tea is inspired by the Crown Jewels. Kings and Queens of England have stored crowns, robes, and other items of their ceremonial regalia at the Tower of London for over 600 years. Our afternoon tea reflects this rich history, Indulge in sweet and savoury Crown treats served on our beautiful bespoke Richard Brendon chinaware, specially designed for the afternoon tea service
- Festive Afternoon Tea 38 Glass of Delamotte Brut Champagne 40 Glass of Ruinart Brut 45
Selection of Finger Sandwiches
- Confit Turkey Thigh, Sage stuffing, Cranberry
- Blue Cheese Mousse, Mulled Pears, Pickled orange
- Egg Mayonnaise, Truffle, Watercress
- Treacle cured Gammon, Sour onion, Apple
- Scottish Smoked Salmon, Gin cured Cucumber, Dill
Selection of Pastries
- Traditional Christmas cake
- Traditional Mince pie
- Matcha green Tea, Yuzu & Mixed berries
- Double Chocolate, Cinnamon & Cherry yule
Homemade Cranberry Scones
with mixed spices With Seasonal Jams and Devonshire Clotted Cream
- Single Estate English Breakfast
- Satemwa Estate, Shire Highlands, Malawi. Deep, rich & malty, notes of caramel & burnt sugar. Sweet & chocolatey with the addition of milk.
- Earl Grey
- Satemwa Estate, Malawi and Reggio Calabria, Italy Earl Grey blended with black tea & pure bergamot oil. Citrus notes.
- Emperor’s Breakfast
- Wuyi Mountains, Fujian Province, China Smooth with flavours of rich toffee, butterscotch and vanilla.
- Da Hong Pao
- Wuyi Mountains, Wuyishan, China Perhaps the finest oolong in China, grown from a unique and ancient cultivar in the Wuyishan UNECSO world heritage site. Notes of nutty chocolate, and a rounded, earthy, yet sweet aroma.
- Waikato Oolong
- Zealong Estate, Hamilton, New Zealand Slightly mineral note, with a long-lasting sweetness, reminiscent of crème anglaise.
- Dragonwell - Longjing
- Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China. Fresh sweetness with rich green vegetal flavours and subtle note of hazelnuts.
- Green Tea & Mint Blend
- Zhejiang Province, China & Malawi Smoot, round mouthfeel and a refreshingly clean flavour. Soft and gently uplifting.
- GreenAnhui, China. Also known as Mao Feng, Fur Peak for the downy hairs on the spring buds. The leaves are painstakingly hand rolled by masters resulting in an extraordinarily fine green tea. Soft hay with notes of apricots and an elegant and lingering buttery finish.
- Jasmine Silver Tip
- Fuding, Fujian Province, China The tea is not flavoured but carefully scented over six consecutive nights with fresh jasmine flowers. Deep & heady aroma. Delicate & elegant.
- White Peony
- Fuding, Fujian Province, China Sweetness with grassy notes and a delicate hint of apricot.
- Whole Chamomile Flowers
- Slavonija & Podravina, Croatia. Carefully dried and kept intact for a sweet and soft flavour. Clean and subtle, wonderfully calming.
- Cornish Peppermint
- Tregothnan Estate, Cornwall, UK. The menthol oils infuse more easily from the dried leaf, giving a brighter, cleaner flavour than fresh mint.
- Wild Rooibos
- Cederberg Mountains, South Africa. Deep earthy notes, bright red berries & cedar. Beautifully enhanced by the addition of a twist of lemon zest.
- Lemon Verbena & Sweet Cicely
- Forests of Jutland, Denmark. A blend of wild foraged sweet cicely from Jutland and lemon verbena. This herbal infusion has a soft lemon base with subtle green anise notes. It is wonderfully clean and reviving as a digestif as well as being an elegant pairing with food.
Champagne and Wine
- Delamotte, Brut NV
- Glass 16
- Bottle 75
- Ruinart, Blanc de Blanc, NV
- Glass 25
- Bottle 155
- Dom Pérignon 2009
- Glass 39
- Bottle 240
- Bollinger La Grande Année”, Brut 2007
- Bottle 185
- Krug Grand Cuvée, Brut NV
- Bottle 320
- AR Lenoble ‘Rosé Terroirs Chouilly-Bisseuil’, Brut NV
- Glass 21
- Bottle 99
- Laurent-Perrier Rosé, Brut NV
- Glass 30
- Bottle 150
- Billecart-Salmon Rosé, Brut NV
- Bottle 115
- Dom Pérignon Rosé, Brut 2005
- Bottle 630
- Late Harvest, Royal Tokaji, Hungary 2016
- Glass 11
- Bottle 42
- Cyprès de Climens’ by Château Climens Sauternes-Barsac France 2012 (375ml bottle)
- Glass 25
- Bottle 65
- Vintage Port, Fonseca, Douro valley Portugal 1985
- Glass 29
- Bottle 185