Savour the best of California cuisine from Executive Chef Cyrille Pannier in one of our three private-dining spaces designed for corporate dinners and social events.
Our Private Dining Rooms
- Cityscape from our Private Function Room
- Dynamic views of Market Street
- Private Den (PD3)
- With floor-to-ceiling glass windows, Windows at MKT Restaurant – Bar captures impressive views of downtown San Francisco and the Financial District. Seating 20 guests, the room is ideal for San Francisco business lunches and dinner functions. Or, use it as a private boardroom, enhanced by pre-function space measuring 186 square feet (17 square metres). For larger groups, it is possible to combine Windows, its pre-function space and the View private-dining room to accommodate receptions for up to 40 guests.
- Boasting a spectacular panorama over Grant Street and the gates of San Francisco’s Chinatown, View at MKT Restaurant – Bar is a semi-private space seating up to eight guests. Enjoy a sense of intimacy and exclusivity with your group while staying connected to the restaurant’s energy. View is ideal for San Francisco business dinners, birthday and anniversary parties and intimate wedding celebrations.
- Private Den (PD3)
- The Private Den at MKT Restaurant – Bar pays homage to San Francisco’s original speakeasies and private clubs, such as the Bohemian Club, which was founded nearby in 1872 by a group of journalists and newspapermen. Along the back wall, a built-in bar with original millwork evokes the look of a private-members' club. With expansive windows overlooking Market Street, the Private Den accommodates 40 seated guests or 75 guests for stand-up receptions, giving your occasion a true sense of exclusivity.
- For larger groups, it’s possible to combine Windows, the foyer space and View for the “Trio” – accommodating receptions for up to 40 guests. Or reserve the entire MKT Restaurant for a party of 100.