Maintain or amplify your wellness routine during your stay with health and fitness options for active recreation and restorative relaxation.
- Valid for Selected Dates Between May 16 2022 – Dec 31 2023
Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- minimum stay: 2 nights
- Reservation must be made at least 30 days in advance
- Up to 20% off our Room Rate
Health & Wellbeing
IV Vitamin TherapiesBoost your energy and support your immune system with Vitality Therapies, offered in collaboration with acclaimed MD Dr. Olga Ivanov within the beautiful setting of our sumptuous spa. Intravenous and intramuscular vitamin drips and shots designed to optimize your well-being are available as an individual treatment option or as an enhancement to your spa routine.
Fitness On DemandAccess the Resort's 24-hour Fitness Centre and discover the latest in cardio and weight training equipment and Peloton® bikes. The wall of windows allows natural light to pour in during the day. Many of the machines have built-in televisions. Tune in to attend a FitnessOnDemand™ class via a large-screen TV.
18-Treatment Room SpaOur spacious spa treatment rooms include six couples’ suites. Enjoy indoor and outdoor relaxation lounges, large his-and-hers locker rooms, Experience Showers and spa tubs. The post-treatment Solarium has zero-gravity wave loungers. The spa also offers a full-service salon with expert hair and nail care services.
Five-Acre Water ParkAvid swimmers will enjoy the adult-only pool, available for lap lane swimming each morning. Plus, the exclusive 5-acre (2-hectare) water park is complete with zero-entry family pool, lazy river, splash zone and two water slides that will keep the young (and the young at heart) busy for hours. For those seeking even more outdoor water fun, you may enquire with the Concierge to arrange excursions such as water skiing, paddle boarding, airboat rides and more.
Healthy CuisineOur restaurants feature healthy options, including in-room dining. We strive to incorporate locally sourced, fresh ingredients wherever possible. Kick-start your day with a selection of fresh-pressed juice concoctions offered at Ravello’s breakfast bar, or partake in a healthy cooking class in Ravello’s custom demo-kitchen, where a variety of class options featuring global cuisine are available.
Tennis & MoreWe offer three Har-Tru tennis courts and an on-site tennis pro in partnership with Peter Burwash International. Tennis Professional Alain Labrecque is available for group or individual tennis lessons. The Resort also has a basketball court and sand volleyball court, plus a jogging trail runs throughout the property.
Golf at Tranquilo Golf CourseThe Fazio designed Tranquilo Golf Course, a certified Audubon Wildlife Sanctuary, is unique to Central Florida for its rolling hills and topography. The course features an 18-hole putting green, 6-hole Par 3 course, driving range and TrackMan video launch monitor analysis. Director of Golf Instruction Rod Cook and team are available for individual and group lessons.
More to Discover
- Four Seasons Golf and Sports Club Orlando
- We're home to Four Seasons Golf and Sports Club Orlando, a comprehensive club offering unlimited golf, tennis, fitness, exclusive events and more. Membership is now available.
- Active Orlando
- With 100 lakes, ideal for paddle boarding, water skiing, kayaking and more, plus more than 170 golf courses, the destination makes it easy to find time for healthy and fit activities in between theme park-hopping. At Walt Disney World, you can reserve water sports activities on the Seven Seas Lagoon, including water skiing, parasailing, and fishing. Avid runners also love the Disney Marathons, featuring Theme Park race experiences.