The magic is ready and waiting for you at Walt Disney World® Resort. All guests ages 3+ will need to make a Theme Park reservation through the new Disney Park Pass system at DisneyWorld.com. Please note, several experiences, including FastPass+ and Extra Magic Hours, are currently suspended. *A Park reservation and valid ticket or pass for the same Park on the same date and valid Resort ID are required for Early Theme Park Entry.
Experience the new attraction Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind, a massive first-of-its-kind family thrill-coaster at EPCOT®.
Awaken your senses at the EPCOT® International Flower & Garden Festival. Blooming with possibility now through July 5. *Entertainment and offerings subject to change without notice.
Discover a whole new land where a galaxy far, far away unfolds at STAR WARS: Galaxy’s Edge at DISNEY’S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS® with exciting attractions including MILLENIUM FALCON: Smugglers Run and RISE OF THE RESISTANCE.
Explore a beautiful land that celebrates the magic of nature at Pandora – THE WORLD OF AVATAR at Disney’s ANIMAL KINGDOM® Theme Park.
Join the Resistance in an epic battle against the First Order on STAR WARS: Rise of the Resistance attraction at Disney’s HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS®.
- Disney Planning Center
Conveniently located near the front desk on our lobby level, this is your one-stop central hub where you can seamlessly organize your entire Disney experience. Meet one-on-one with a Disney Cast Member to plan the wonderful details of your stay.
- Private VIP Tour Guide
Experience the Disney Parks with a private, guided VIP Tour. With customized itineraries for your group and expedited access to attractions, your park experience is sure to be unforgettable. For more information, contact our Disney Planning Center at +1 (407) 939-2832.
- CHARACTER BREAKFAST
Experience Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy & His Pals character breakfast, offered at Ravello every Thursday and Saturday morning. The breakfast buffet features a wonderful assortment of traditional breakfast favourites, including omelettes, fresh fruit, Belgian waffles and more.Details
- Private Character Experiences
Discover the magic of the destination with private character dining. Enjoy the opportunity to experience one-on-one time with beloved Disney characters within the sanctuary of Four Seasons Resort Orlando’s private event spaces. (*Private character dining experiences in the Resort’s event spaces start at USD 7,500 and are subject to availability. Interested parties can inquire with the concierge for more information.)
* Please note: At this time, the Disney In-Room Celebration offerings are temporarily unavailable. For floral, balloon and other gift options, our Concierge team is happy to assist. Please visit the Concierge desk or Chat through the Four Seasons App for more information.
- Disney Floral and Gifts
- Put a smile on their face from the start. Find Disney floral, balloon and gift options that our Concierge would be happy to assist with.
- Disney Tickets
- We’re pleased to help you arrange your stay by providing this link to purchase your WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort Theme Park tickets online.
- THEME PARK RESERVATION AVAILABILITY
- Click below to check Theme Park reservation availability through the Disney Park Pass system. All guests with a confirmed reservation at Four Seasons Resort Orlando can link their hotel reservation on MyDisneyExperience.com.
- Early Park Entry
- Resort guests will enjoy 30 minutes early entry to any Theme Park every day! That means even more enchantment at MAGIC KINGDOM® Park. More excitement at DISNEY’S ANIMAL KINGOM® Theme Park. More adventure at DISNEY’S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS®. More possibilities at EPCOT®. It’s a great way to jump-start your Disney day, no matter the day! A Park reservation and valid ticket or pass for the same Park on the same date and valid Resort ID are required.
- Transportation to Disney Parks
- Four Seasons provides complimentary transportation via luxury motor coach to MAGIC KINGDOM® Park, EPCOT®, Disney’s ANIMAL KINGDOM® Theme Park and Disney’s HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS®. Please note, for transportation to MAGIC KINGDOM® Park, guests arrive to the Ticket & Transportation Center and will then take a short monorail ride into the park. Guests can receive the daily shuttle schedule at the Disney Planning Center in the lobby.