From the convenient Disney Planning Center in our lobby and access to DISNEY FASTPASS+ up to 60 days prior to arrival and the EXTRA MAGIC HOURS benefit, to complimentary transportation to the Parks and in-room celebrations, the ultimate vacation to WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort awaits.
- Disney Planning Center
Conveniently located near the front desk on our lobby level, this is your one-stop central hub where you can seamlessly organize your entire Disney experience. Meet one-on-one with a Disney Cast Member to plan the wonderful details of your stay.
- In-Room Celebrations
Put a smile on their face right from the start. From princesses to pirates, and even Star Wars Rebels, we can arrange for themed welcome gifts that can be waiting in your room on arrival.
More Disney Experiences
- Disney Tickets
- We’re pleased to help you arrange your stay by providing this link to purchase your WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort Theme Park tickets online.
- Extra Magic Hours Benefit
- Four Seasons guests now have access to the EXTRA MAGIC HOURS benefit. The EXTRA MAGIC HOURS benefit means that each day, guests of our Resort with a valid WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort Theme Park ticket can enjoy select attractions as one of the four Disney Parks opens early or extends later, and during select dates, the EXTRA MAGIC HOURS benefit may also be offered at a Disney Water Park. Guests can view the EXTRA MAGIC HOURS calendar online, or request a copy of the printed Times Guide, available in the lobby. This Hotel benefit is available through December 31, 2018. Some guests may require a voucher to access the EXTRA MAGIC HOURS benefit. EXTRA MAGIC HOURS benefit must be used during the dates of your reservation. Please note that not all WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort Theme Park attractions are available during EXTRA MAGIC HOURS. EXTRA MAGIC HOURS schedule and available attractions are subject to change without notice.
- Disney FastPass+
- In addition to the EXTRA MAGIC HOURS benefit, our guests have the opportunity to make DISNEY FASTPASS+ selections up to 60 days in advance of their stay. All guests with a confirmed reservation at Four Seasons Resort Orlando can link their hotel reservation on MyDisneyExperience.com. With a linked, valid WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort Theme Park ticket, these guests can use up to a 60-day booking window for DISNEY FASTPASS+ selections. This hotel benefit is available through December 31, 2018. Ask your travel provider to ensure they can give you the necessary ticket confirmation or hotel reservation number needed to utilize this benefit. Upon booking your stay at Four Seasons Resort Orlando, please allow from 24 to 72 hours for your information to be added to the Disney reservation system. Online registration required. Availability subject to device limitations and features may vary by device or service provider. Message, data, and roaming rates may apply. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parent’s permission first. In-app ticket purchases not available to residents of all countries. DISNEY FASTPASS+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make, and available arrival windows are limited.
- Character Breakfast
- Ravello offers the Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy & Pals character breakfast twice-weekly. The buffet-style breakfast is offered on Thursdays and Saturdays (and select Tuesdays) and features a wonderful assortment of traditional breakfast favourites along with an omelette station. A photographer will be on-site to capture your memories with Goofy & Pals, the always-entertaining stars of the breakfast. Reservations are required for the character breakfast and can be made by contacting our on-site dining reservations team. Reservations are available from 7:30 am to 11:00 am. USD 46 per adult USD 24 per child ages 3 to 12 Pricing includes a photo with Goofy and buffet breakfast, including a choice of juice, soft drink, coffee or tea. Tax and gratuity are additional. The Kids 5 and Younger Dine Free Program does not apply to the character breakfast.
- Transportation to Disney Parks
- Four Seasons provides complimentary transportation to MAGIC KINGDOM® Park, EPCOT®, Disney’s ANIMAL KINGDOM® Theme Park and Disney’s HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS®. Luxury motor coaches will transport guests every 30 minutes to the MAGIC KINGDOM® Park and every hour to the additional parks. Please note, for transportation to MAGIC KINGDOM® Park, guests arrive to the Ticket & Transportation Center and will then take a short monorail ride into the park.
- Merchandise Delivery
- Because of our Resort’s special location and proximity to the Disney Parks, our guests can arrange to have souvenirs and special purchases made at any of the four Disney Parks delivered directly to the Resort, instead of carrying their purchases around all day. Purchases made at least three hours prior to park close will be delivered by the next day.