Making for an easy escape, Four Seasons Resort Oahu has thought of everything the family may need for a seamless vacation – from cribs to fun programs. Spend more quality time together with you family and discover the “place of joy” – the true meaning of Ko Olina.
ARRIVAL AT THE RESORT
Arrive in style with the Four Seasons luxury fleet – a Four Seasons yacht, helicopter, private jet or vehicle of choice. After arrival, relax and refresh:
- Make use of the Resort’s complimentary snorkel gear and stand-up paddleboards, and take the kids out for an ocean adventure.
- Savour continental American cuisine infused with local Hawaii influences at La Hiki Kitchen
Engage your kids in all sorts of fun and educational activities with Kids For All Seasons (KFAS), daily program starts from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Haku Lei Making and Lego Competition
- Hula Lessons and Tag on the Lawn
- Volcano Eruptions
- Lunch and Movie
- Beach Combing and Crab Hunting
- Swimming at Keiki Pool
- Snack Creation
While your children are having fun at KFAS
- Indulge in a decadent couple’s Lomi Lomi massage in a traditional Hawaiian healing hale overlooking historic Lanikuhonua, "where heaven meets the earth."
- Enjoy an evening of stargazing and astronomical education (Stars Above Hawaii) at Four Seasons. Learn about Hawaiian star lines and ancient Polynesian voyaging, take in magnificent views of the moon, the planets, stars, star clusters, stellar nurseries, galaxies and much more.
- Grab-n-go breakfast from Resort’s Hokulea Lounge.
- Plan to take in the Bishop Museum, where some 24.7 million items give voice to Hawaii and the Pacific.
- Get ready for a real Hawaiian adventure at Coral Crater Adventure Park, where the whole family will enjoy thrilling rides, exciting challenges, formidable obstacles, games, and local food. Relax at the picnic area and enjoy food and drinks while playing horseshoes and other activities or try out the state of the art Adventure Tower and climbing wall.
- Start your dinner at Noe with an Italian aperitif or wine, and try the dishes best described as Capri-meets-Oahu prepared by Michelin starred Chef Ryo Takatsuka.
- Breakfast at leisure
- Head to the fabled North Shore to see Oahu’s awesome 30-foot (9-metre) swells (in the winter months) and Hawaii’s famous food trucks and shrimp shacks.
- Go snorkeling, deep sea fishing, whale watching and more.
- Save time to explore close-by Haleiwa Town, where charm and style serve as the backdrop to inspired local shops, cafés and markets.