Quintessentially Nevis Package
For an authentic and natural island celebration, look no further than Four Seasons Resort Nevis as your wedding host. Set amongst lush greenery, Nevis Peak, and the brightest of blooms, Four Seasons Resort Nevis’ organic paradise is the ideal setting to connect with nature on your special day.
This Nevis Wedding Package Includes:
Herb Garden wedding, reception and dinner. Alternatively, “barefoot in the sand” wedding ceremony, reception and dinner.
- Customised ceremony location (with set up on Pinney’s Beach or adjacent to Herb Garden Arbour or Palm Walkway)
- Wedding officiate, facilitation of legal fees/license
- Local entertainment (one hour) steel pan soloist/guitarist/keyboardist
- Photographer for two hours to cover ceremony and reception (including images on CD)
- Bridal bouquet
- Bridesmaids bouquet
- Corsages for mother of the bride/mother of the groom
- Boutonniere for groom
- Shoe Valet (Barefoot in the Sand)
Wedding Reception and Dinner:
- Custom-wedding menu highlighting locally sourced ingredients from the Four Seasons Resort Nevis Herb Garden, Manza’s Organic Farm, as well as locally caught fish and seafood.
- Cocktail Hour with selection of four butler-passed hors d’oeuvres
- Seated dinner with selection of three courses, with single entrée
- Custom wedding cake
- Coffee and tea service
- Four-hour premium bar that includes Dewars, Canadian Club, Beefeater, Jack Daniels, Smirnoff, Cuervo Gold, Cavalier Light Rum and wine service with dinner
- Bartender (for up to 50 guests)
- Specialty cocktail created for the bride and groom, by Four Seasons Resort Nevis’ award-winning Mixologist – Kendie Williams.
- Lighting Package (for up to 50 guests)
- Labour and setup
- Wedding favours: customised flip flops by the Four Seasons Flip Flop Concierge and a bottle of the world-famous Mango Hot Sauce by Chef Llewellyn.
- Quintessential Nevisian locations for wedding images: Pinney’s Beach, Herb Garden, Sugar Mill Ruin & 15th Hole on the Golf Course
- Personal cooking demo in the couple’s private beach cabana. Couple will select their favourite local ingredients with the Chef, from our herb garden and kitchen. After lunch, couples can relax in their beach house or move to the Spa for their Nevisian Couples lemongrass massage using herbs from the Spa’s new herb garden/featuring new products by organic Spa partner, THEMAE Paris.
The Quintessentially Nevis Wedding package starts at USD 9,900. All pricing is exclusive of 18% service charge and applicable taxes.
Please note that package components are subject to change without notice. Advance booking is required. All offers are subject to availability at time of booking, unless otherwise noted. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to previously booked business. Rates include taxes and do not include gratuities, unless otherwise noted. Rates are subject to change.