Nevis Vista Villa Package
With mountain-to-sea views and luxurious décor fit for an island king and queen, Four Seasons Resort Nevis’ luxury villas are the ideal, intimate location to celebrate the wedding day of your dreams. With a private ceremony in the comfort of your own “home,” coupled with a stylish Caribbean reception consisting of dining, dancing, and breathtaking views, bride, groom and guests will find themselves celebrating in a picture perfect wedding sanctuary.
This Nevis Wedding Package Includes:
- Customised Wedding Ceremony set up on the Hill Estate Villa Pool Deck
- Customised Villa Reception in the Hill Estate’s upstairs living room and deck, coupled with dinner at the downstairs pool/lawn area
- Set-up and coordination by on-site Four Seasons Wedding Planner
- Ceremony officiant
- License and legal fees
- Bridal bouquet
- Boutonniere for Groom
- Wedding photographer (one hour) with CD included
- Custom Wedding Cake
- Bottle of Louis Roederer Champagne
- Live entertainment during the ceremony
- Palms Walkway
- Three nights’ accommodation in the Seven-Bedroom Hill Estate Complex (Villas 1726, 1727 and 1728). Includes a romantic, private cottage with plunge pool (1727), for Bride and Groom’s wedding night, and six additional guest rooms for family and friends (Sleeps a total of 13 guests).
- Breakfast in bed for the Bride and Groom (morning after wedding), in their private cottage hideaway
- Lavish Limin’ Beach Cabana Package for the day after the wedding for the bride and groom
- Couple’s Massage Lesson at the Spa, featuring products by THEMAE Paris
The Nevis Vista Villa Wedding package starts at USD 35,000. All pricing is exclusive of 18% service charge and applicable taxes.
Please note that package components are subject to change without notice. Advance booking is required. All offers are subject to availability at time of booking, unless otherwise noted. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to previously booked business. Rates include taxes and do not include gratuities, unless otherwise noted. Rates are subject to change.