Frequently Asked Questions
How do I begin planning my Four Seasons wedding?
In working closely with your wedding sales representative, we will ensure a highly personalized destination wedding experience. Once the following is accomplished, we will be able to let you know which dates are available for your wedding.
- Advise us of possible dates for your wedding
- Select locations (and alternates) for your ceremony and reception
- Select your wedding package
- Inform us of accommodation needs for your wedding guests, including number of guest rooms required
What does a wedding specialist do?
Once your signed contract and deposit are received by our wedding sales representative, you will be placed in the very capable hands of a wedding specialist. Your Four Seasons Resort Nevis wedding specialist will take you through every step of wedding planning. Working closely with you, the specialist will be your dedicated contact for the wedding ceremony, reception and activities. Together you will determine the type of flowers, music, photographer, videographer, cake, vows and menus for your special day. Your wedding specialist will also make your wedding license appointment, arrange for in-room hair and make-up, arrange group tee-times and spa appointments, etc. You can relax while we orchestrate the wedding of your dreams.
How can I reserve rooms for my friends and family?
By choosing to host your special day at Four Seasons Resort Nevis, we are pleased to offer you and your guests the best rate possible. Contracting 10 or more guest rooms will give you the best rates. Your wedding sales representative will be happy to discuss options and rates with you based on the size and date of your wedding.
How much of a deposit is required?
A non-refundable deposit will be required upon signing your wedding agreement. Deposit schedules vary, but will include:
- 25% of the contracted room revenue, inclusive of the 9% government tax, 12% service charge, and USD 24 per day Costal Protection Levy fee (applied towards your final check)
- 100% of the scheduled food and beverage, and miscellaneous event costs (due 30 days prior to your group arrival)
The staff at Four Seasons Resort Nevis will coordinate the legal procedures, which include a meeting with the Magistrate in the Charlestown Office and a detailed planning of your wedding event by our staff. Please refer to our Wedding Planning page for details.
The island of Nevis enjoys warm temperatures, tempered by breezes from the northeast tradewinds. With low humidity and a brief rainy season, it's very pleasant year-round. Average temperatures: