Montreal offers no shortage of thrilling and unforgettable activities, but they’re even better when experienced with a loved one or family by your side. Here, we share just some of the many adventures you can embark on as two or a few – both here at the Hotel and nearby in the city.
- A Taste of Montreal
Let our Guest Experience Ambassadors create a discovery of Montreal’s culinary scene just for you. This private, guided tour caters to foodies and history buffs alike, guiding you through our city’s public markets, restaurants and culinary diversity. Along the way, you’ll meet local chefs and restaurant owners, and sample some of the best food and drinks Montreal has to offer. Start the tour right here at Four Seasons Montreal, where you can savour fresh seafood tartare at Marcus Restaurant.
- Cruise Down the River (Seasonal)
For a unique experience of Montreal and its surroundings, let us whisk you away on a private boat tour. You’ll depart from the Old Port, just a 15-minute drive from the Hotel, with a specially prepared picnic lunch or brunch from the Marcus Restaurant culinary team. Champagne in hand, let the yacht’s private crew guide you through the causeways of the Saint Lawrence River. You can dock to enjoy lunch or brunch on board, or simply continue cruising in the calm waters until sunset.
- One-Stop Shop
To explore the best luxury boutiques in an exclusive set-up, take a stroll through the Four Seasons Montreal social square at the Lobby Level. Your bepoke shopping experience at the iconic HOLT RENFREW OGILVY awaits, where your dedicated personal shopper will showcase the latest haute couture collection in the privacy of your shopping suite.
More for Couples
- Master Your Class
- Embark on a unique culinary experience powered by MARCUS at Four Seasons Montreal. Choose an interactive class with one of our talented team members, including: Master Class with our Chefs Master Class in wine tasting with Sommelier Gabriel Belanger Master Class in sophisticated French pastry, with Pastry Chef Franc Vilpoux Master Class in cocktail making with Head Mixologist Jonathan Homier
- Disconnect to Reconnect
- Our Hotel offers many ways to relax and recharge. At our Spa, unwind with a massage, rejuvenate with a skincare treatment or experience a unique bath ritual. Couples can also receive their treatments in a private spa suite. For wellness enthusiasts, we offer a variety of seasonal experiences year-round, including sunrise or sunset yoga on our Belvedere Terrace. Or, venture further with a hike up Mont Royal.
- Sightseeing in Style
Picture your family viewing the amazing sights and sounds of Montreal from the comfort of a classic convertible car. Our Guest Experience Team would be pleased to arrange a private tour with one of the most passionate and knowledgeable guides of Montreal. We will tailor your itinerary for you, incorporating the city’s most famous landmarks, diverse history and modern culture.
- STREET ART TOUR
Shortly after the founding of Montreal, “the Main” became an important dividing line between east and west of the city, or French and English. The artery ironically created a gathering point for all citizens and became a centre for street art. Whether you choose to walk or drive, we’ll connect you with the best local guide to show you Montreal's impressive open-air art gallery along St. Laurent Boulevard.
- Fun in the Sun (Seasonal)
Allow us to arrange an educational tour for the family with a private guide who will guide you through the green side of Montreal, including the Biodôme, Jardin Botanique, Insectarium and Planétarium Rio Tinto Alcan. When you find your favourite green spot, take a break with a picnic specially crafted by the Marcus Restaurant culinary team.
More for Families
- Hotel Activities
- Let us help you entertain your little ones here at Four Seasons Hotel Montreal. Sample activities include: Cookie master class with Franc Vilpoux Movie night at a pop-up movie theatre or in your room, with popcorn Glamping in your room or suite Babysitting services