- A Taste of Montreal
Let our Guest Experience Ambassadors create a discovery of Montreal’s culinary scene just for you. This private, guided tour caters to foodies and history buffs alike, guiding you through our city’s public markets, restaurants and culinary diversity. Along the way, you’ll meet local chefs and restaurant owners, and sample some of the best food and drinks Montreal has to offer. Start the tour right here at Four Seasons Montreal, where you can savour fresh seafood tartare at Marcus Restaurant.
- One-Stop Shop
To explore the best luxury boutiques in an exclusive set-up, take a stroll through the Four Seasons Montreal social square at the Lobby Level. Your bespoke shopping experience at the iconic HOLT RENFREW OGILVY awaits, where your dedicated personal shopper will showcase the latest haute couture collection in the privacy of your shopping suite.
More for Couples
- Disconnect to Reconnect
- Our Hotel offers many ways to relax and recharge. At our Spa, unwind with a massage, rejuvenate with a skincare treatment or experience a unique bath ritual. Couples can also receive their treatments in a private spa suite. For wellness enthusiasts, we offer a variety of seasonal experiences year-round, including sunrise or sunset yoga on our Belvedere Terrace. Or, venture further with a hike up Mont Royal.
Celebrate each other with champagne, romantic amenities, breakfast in bed and more.
- Valid for Selected Dates Between Jun 1 2023 – Dec 30 2023
Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Reservation must be made at least 3 days in advance
- Daily CAD 150 credit towards breakfast through In-Room Dining
- 375 ml bottle of Moët & Chandon champagne in your room on arrival
- Love-themed welcome amenity in your room on arrival
- Romantic bath products