- 7:00 am – 11:00 am
- 12:00 noon – 3:00 pm
- 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Crustaceans Risotto Carnaroli Gran Riserva and Basil
- Poached Red Snapper, Risina di Spello Beans, Turnip Tops, Mixed Seafood and Piennolo Tomato
- Braised Lamb Chicory, Cerfoglio Roots, Chickpeas and Roots Salad
- Sweet and Sour Pumpkin with Dark Chocolate Ganache and Hazelnut Ice Cream
- Amberjack Ceviche, Ginger, Lime, Spring Onion, Mango and Crispy Vegetables
- Crispy Charcoal Poached Egg, Pumpkin, Braised Roots, Chicory and Parmigiano Reggiano DOP
Fabrizio BorraccinoExecutive Chef
“Come to Zelo, and you will have a small tour of Italy right at the table – and of Milan as well.”
Daniele BonziExecutive Pastry Chef
“I love the fact that there are so many varieties of cocoa growing around the world, all with distinctive properties, flavours and tastes, and countless ways to use them.”
Champagne Breakfast at ZeloSavour your mornings with a luxury breakfast in the heart of the Fashion District. Indulge with the delight of caviar complemented by a glass of fine champagne. It’s the perfect way to start your day.
- Available beginning June 6
Plant-based gourmet experienceExecutive Chef Fabrizio Borraccino and his culinary team have collaborated with Natalie Prhat, a Toronto-based holistic nutritionist and vegan culinary consultant, to bring you a plant-based menu bursting with flavours and textures.
More Dining Options
StillaRight in the heart of Milan’s fashion district, Stilla bar is open all day for morning straight-up espressos, shifting to pre-dinner aperitivo and ending with unique, polished cocktails accompanied by daily DJ sets.