Design Curated Experiences
- Four Seasons Hotel Milan has curated three itineraries to meet some of the protagonists of Milanese design. We’ll take you to the homes, ateliers, studios and other locations, not usually open to the public, to uncover the culture of design and creativity of past and present artists and craftspeople. Enjoy one-on-one meetings with designers and find inspiration from the projects that have brought Milanese interior design into the international spotlight. A design specialist will accompany you and coordinate the experience so that you can enjoy it to the fullest. Curated by Mr.Lawrence exclusively for Four Seasons Hotel Milan.
Lake Como On a Sailboat
- Reach Lake Como on a private transfer to embark on a Bowie sailboat with an expert skipper. Lake Como, Europe’s deepest lake, has been voted one of the world’s most beautiful lakes. Participate in sailing activities, relax onboard, sunbathe or stop for a swim – the choice is yours. After discovering Lake Como’s gems, savour lunch made by a private chef using fresh local ingredients, along with a wine pairing.
Discover Franciacorta and Iseo lake
- Spend an unforgettable day in the countryside outside Milan discovering the Franciacorta region and Lake Iseo. After learning about the region’s famous sparkling wines with a multi-sensory tour of the cellars, board one of the most luxurious and iconic motor boats in the world, an original Riva Aquarama, to cruise around the lake. Stop at Monteisola for lunch, the biggest lake island in Europe, to explore its nature and timeless atmosphere before you return to Milan on a private transfer.
Day Trip to Courmayeur Mont Blanc
- Make the most of Milan’s proximity to the Alps with a day trip to Courmayeur Mont Blanc. Journey to Courmayeur via helicopter where we’ll create a tailor-made adventure just for you. Whether you love the adrenaline rush of heli-skiing or prefer the meditative pace of snowshoeing, the magnificence of Italy’s snow-capped mountains will captivate you. For a fairy-tale experience, take a dogsled followed by a sumptuous lunch at one of Courmayeur’s excellent restaurants. For more information, contact our Concierge at email@example.com.
Day trip to Franciacorta, the wine region
- Visit Franciacorta, about an hour east of Milan, to witness the winemaking process first-hand and sample some of Italy’s finest sparkling wines.
Local Gems That Can’t Be Missed
Renowned for its global fashion houses and storied architecture, Milan is brimming with suggestive surroundings, world-class museums, frescoed churches and contemporary art galleries. Most of the city’s renowned landmarks are right at our doorstep, while unique destinations await just a few miles away. Immerse yourself in these hidden gems as recommended by our team.