Share the magic and wonder of Langkawi as you sip cocktails during a scarlet-hued sunset, indulge in our profound Raja & Ratu couple’s ritual at the Geo Spa, explore the hidden waterfalls, limestone outcrops and mangrove forest, or do absolutely nothing at all as you lounge together in a private pool cabana.
Experience Langkawi Together
- Unforgettable Experiences
Our expert Concierge team is ready to customize an Unforgettable Experience for you, allowing you to reconnect with each other during once-in-a-lifetime paradise adventures.
- Exploring Langkawi
Secluded beaches, mysterious rainforests, ancient mangroves, and 550-million-year-old cliffs are all just steps away as you explore this natural wonderland and UNESCO-protected Geopark by foot or by sea.
- Be Swept Away
The Resort’s adults-only pool offers unparalleled views of the Andaman Sea and features eight walled-cabanas for the utmost in privacy.
- Untouched Beauty
Rising from the Andaman Sea, Langkawi is a captivating natural wonderland encompassing 550-million-year-old rock formations, mountainous rainforests and white-sand desert islands.
- Ancient Rituals
Be stirred by the power of ritual. Unify the mind, body and soul with a collection of ancient healing practices designed for couples to discover a deeper connection.
- Curated Cuisine
Discover where breathtaking moments begin with bespoke private dining.
- Adult Quiet Pool and Cabanas
- Yoga classes
- Hourly pool and beach amenities
- Geopark Discovery Centre
- Couples’ Spa Rituals
- Mangroves & Eagle Safari
Explore mysterious forests between land and sea on this naturalist-led boat safari into the Kilim Karst Geoforest Park – home to majestic eagles, mischievous macaques, fish that “walk,” colourful fiddler crabs, shy otters and sleeping bats.
- Rainforest Immersion
Cruise from the Resort’s beach to the uninhabited islet of Pulau Langgun – a haven of pristine rainforest encircling a karst lake. Ascend through the vibrant intensity of the rainforest to a hidden lake, before returning via the intriguing Gua Cerita (Cave of Legends) – mythical home of a giant phoenix, a captive princess and a deadly giantess.
- Sunrise Nature Hike
Journey to the peak of Gunung Raya and then descend beneath the rainforest canopy to discover the layers and inner workings of this amazing tropical ecosystem – an experience enhanced at sunrise when the dawn chorus brings a wealth of bird-spotting opportunities.
- Bicycle Tour
Pick your pace for this cross-country exploration that is about both the journey and the destination! Pedal your way through rural regions, taking in villages for a glimpse into local life, as you work your way to a cascading waterfall for a picturesque paddle or to the black-sand beaches for a splash in the sea.
- Waterfall Tours
Explore Langkawi’s numerous waterfalls, each a beautiful sight to behold, stopping to take a dip in these natural pools before enjoying a gourmet picnic lunch.
- Wondrous Waterfalls
- From the 14 tiers of Durian Perangin to Seven Wells – the mythical bathing place of Langkawi’s fairies – there’s something truly magical about swimming in one of nature’s pools. Add a picnic for lunch straight out of a fairytale.
- Cooking Classes
- Immerse yourself in the flair of Malay cuisine. Distinguish local ingredients, sample aromatic spices and discover traditional cooking techniques with our world-class chefs.
- Mangroves Kayaking
- Get unobtrusively close to the magic and mystery of the mangroves on this eco-friendly guided kayak. Traverse dense tributaries and follow the natural flow of this ecosystem to uncover hidden delights around every turn.
- Southern Islands Tour
- Descend the stairs into the mystical lake on the Island of the Pregnant Maiden; cruise past craggy sea stacks sheltering rare plants and magnificent eagles; take in the bustling harbour town of Kuah; and, enjoy a picnic lunch on a deserted beach.
- Geo Yoga Program
- Embrace the spirit of wellness with our “yoga for everyone” program, which includes sunrise yoga, moonlight meditation, beginner’s classes, therapeutic back-care yoga, children’s introductory classes and element-based asanas that align with specific Geo Spa treatments. Om Shanti!
- SUP Yoga
- Improve balance and core strength, enhance mindfulness and focus, and perfect yogic alignment with this rejuvenating practice – experienced afloat on a stand-up paddleboard at sea.
- Signature Rituals for Men and Women
- Five heavenly therapies – steam scrub, bath, Sensuous Serenity Massage and kidney packs – boost the feminine spirit, support emotional well-being and promote reproductive health during our Feminine Radiance ritual. And for men, our invigorating Masculine Vigour ritual uses herbs and oils that support male-hormone balance while you enjoy a scrub, a steam, a deep-tissue massage and fresh ginseng kidney pack.
- offer valid for: Feb 23 2019 – Dec 20 2019
- minimum stay: 3 nights
- Daily breakfast for two guests
- Round-trip airport transfers for two guests
- One four-course Pantai Cinta ("Love Beach") dinner, including champagne, wine pairing and a bonfire, for two guests once per stay
- 60-minute Urut Melayu massage experience for two guests once per stay