Jalan Tanjung Rhu, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah Darul Aman, Malaysia
Our Resort is located on an idyllic stretch of beach on one of only four inhabited islands in an archipelago of 99 in the Andaman Sea. As part of Southeast Asia’s first UNESCO Geopark, the opportunities for adventure here are endless: from birdwatching and snorkelling to mangrove safaris to golf and island-hopping. Test your mettle aboard the world’s steepest cable car, immerse yourself in our awe-inspiring rainforest, or spend a lazy day on our private beach, doing as much or as little as you’d like.
Need to Know
- Passports and Visas
- To enter Malaysia, your passport must be valid for at least six months. Malaysia offers Visa-Free Entry to certain nationalities for a period of 90, 30 and 14 days. It also offers an e-Visa and e-NTRI facility for certain nationalities.
- Tax Free
- Langkawi is a tax-free archipelago, which means that as our guest, you are exempt from paying the 6-percent GST levied throughout the rest of Malaysia.
- Arriving in Langkawi by Car
- Car ferries depart from Kuala Perlis. This service will allow you to travel on the same boat with your vehicle, and are roll-on, roll-off ferries. Ticket prices vary depending on the size of your vehicle and the number of passengers per vehicle. Book in advance to secure the limited space and get the most economical promotional fares on offer. For more information, latest departure times, fares, contact information and online booking, visit the official Langkawi Auto Express website.
- Arriving in Langkawi by Ferry
- Regular daily ferry services are available from Kuala Kedah, Kuala Perlis and Penang to Langkawi, docking at Kuah Jetty. Average journey to Langkawi is 1 hour, 30 minutes from Kuala Kedah and 1 hour, 15 minutes from Kuala Perlis. Guests may choose to park their cars at the outdoor parking spaces for a minimum fee per day. For more information about the Langkawi Ferry Services and its routes, operators, schedules and journey times, visit the official Langkawi Ro-Ro website.
Let us make the arrangements
- Airport Arrival
- To make your travels a little less hectic, opt for a pre-arranged Resort transfer, and we’ll have our representative wait for you in the arrival hall of the airport, holding a Four Seasons Resort Langkawi paging board.
- Car Service
- Let us pick you up, or have our Concierge arrange for a rental car for an additional fee. Valet parking is also available. Airport transfers are available upon request.