Four Seasons Hotel Kyoto offers Return Guest Benefits based on the number of stays from May 18 to December 29, 2021. Receive exclusive welcome back perks when you stay with us — including dining experiences, hotel stays and more.
- 2nd vist: Original tote bag and cap with hotel logo for two guests
Bring enjoyable memorabilia back home and plan your next stay with us.
- 4th Visit: Afternoon tea for two at The Brasserie
Enjoy afternoon tea featuring seasonal flavors and our chef's creativity with a beautiful view of the Japanese Garden.
- 6th Visit: 60-minute Treatment for two at The Spa
Indulge yourself with a spa journey at one of the largest hotel spa and wellness facilities in Kyoto.
- 8th visit: Lunch at The Brasserie for up to four
Organize a small lunch party with your family and friends at Brassirie. Valued at JPY 30,000.
- 10th Visit: One-night stay in our Premier Room Garden View with breakfast for two
Wake up with a beautiful view of our Shakusuien pond garden from floor-to-ceiling windows.
- 12th Visit: Dinner at The Brasserie for up to four
Invite your family and friends to savour seasonal dishes by Chef Ryuji Koga at The Brasserie. Valued at JPY 80,000.
- 15th visit: One-night stay in our Four Seasons Executive Suite with Breakfast for two
Plan your next holiday and celebrate a special occasion in our most luxurious suite.
- 20th visit: One-night stay in a garden-view One Bedroom Suite with breakfast for two
Enjoy a staycation in a spacious suite with a stunning view of our Japanese Garden.
- 25th Visit: One-night stay in our Presidential Suite with breakfast for two
Spend memorable moments together with your family and friends in our luxurious Presidential Suite.
Terms & Conditions
- Voucher Benefits
- Vouchers will be given upon completion of eligible stay and are valid for six months from the issue date. Please refer to the vouchers for specific terms & conditions.
Guests with a minimum one-night stay at Four Seasons Hotel Kyoto from May 18 – December 29, 2021
- Reservations can be made from any channels (including travel agency partners and online booking sites) and any rates are eligible
- Benefits are determined per stay, not per night