Watch Bali's award-winning chef Dayu and her team cook their favourite local recipes fresh-to-order, at Jala's nightly a la carte dinner hosted in our cooking academy. The seafood-themed menu is inspired by, and sourced from, Jimbaran's famous fish markets. Savour fresh fish cooked pepes-style, seafood salad, grilled prawns in Balinese spices, and more. Local flavours, cozy ambience, and premium quality define this Balinese dining experience.
- 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Gegecok Timun Udang Panggang
Grilled prawns on cucumber salad
- Sate Languan Acar Timun (spiced minced mackerel satays)
- Klepon (steamed rice dumpling with palm sugar sticky rice)
- Lawar Sayur (traditional spicy vegetable salad)
- Sambal Matah (traditional chilli)