Combine two exotic experiences on Bali. Try ocean living at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, and escape to a private sanctuary on the Ayung River at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan. This offer includes a stay at each resort, daily breakfast, and more.
- Valid from
- Jun 24 2019 – Mar 31 2020
- Minimum Stay
- 5 nights
- Daily breakfast for two in our restaurants (at each resort)
- USD 140 credit toward food and beverage (USD 70 per resort, per stay)
- 60-minute Balinese massage for two at each resort's spa (once per stay at each resort)
- One-way transfer between the two resorts
- Return airport transfers
Standard with all villas
- At Jimbaran Bay: Complimentary on-site activities, including morning yoga, Resort temple tour, Balinese offering-making, beach games, tennis clinics and court/equipment hire, kayaking and Catamaran sailing in Jimbaran Bay
- At Sayan: Complimentary on-site activities, including treks around the valley and local village, cycling tours, yoga and meditation, spa tubs and plunge pools, Balinese dance performances three times a week and traditional dance classes
- At Sayan: Complimentary round-trip shuttle service between the Resort and Ubud village square
- Offer requires a minimum combined stay of five nights between the two resorts – a three-night minimum stay at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay and a two-night minimum stay at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan.
- Offer rate applies only to combination stays.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups, unless otherwise stated. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees, gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. Resort rates and services are quoted in Indonesian rupiahs (IDR). As per Indonesian government regulations, all credit card transactions are processed in the local currency.