Urban sophistication meets bold Texan hospitality right in the heart of the country’s most diverse city. Unwind by the pool in our roof-top oasis, leave the stresses of the city behind, and make yourself at home in Houston’s living room.
- Pool-View Room
With spacious living areas, these rooms feature picture-perfect views of the hotel’s luxurious resort-style pool.Details
- Presidential Suite North
This expansive top-floor suite is the ideal space for relaxing and entertaining, with the lights of downtown Houston as a backdrop.Details
- Two-Bedroom Luxury Apartment
A city apartment feel with fully fitted kitchen and dining area, perfect for extended stays and group getaways.Details
- Cabana Room
Bring an outdoor feel to your stay as you step from your room onto a private cabana overlooking our poolside oasis.Details
- offer valid for: Apr 19 2018 - Dec 31 2019
- minimum stay: 2 nights
- With stays in a Deluxe Room, City View Room or Corner Room: Nightly USD 75 credit towards Hotel food and beverages or spa treatments
- With stays in a Poolside Room, Executive Junior Suite, Executive Suite or One-Bedroom Apartment: Nightly USD 100 credit towards Hotel food and beverages or spa treatments
Bayou & Bottle
Conceived by restaurateur Richard Sandoval, our vibrant lobby bar will change the way you think about bourbon.
Bourbon is the nectar of the gods. The angels take their share and the rest is left on earth for us.Keaon Hobson Bourbon Steward
- Courtside at Houston’s biggest sport events
Get the VIP treatment before, during and after the big game at the Toyota Center, Minute Maid Park or NRG Stadium.
- A local flavour in the park
Ask Michelle and her concierge team to arrange a picnic, then take in the sunshine and events at Discovery Green.
- Aim down the virtual fairway
Liven up lunch at the Topgolf® Swing Suite in Bayou & Bottle.
- A Taste of Houston
Explore the world-renowned and dynamic culinary scene in the nation’s fourth largest city.
- Experience the Arts
From opera to theater and everything in between, discover what makes Houston’s cultural and performing arts one of the best in the world.