We go out of our way to make our youngest guests feel welcome, and our resourceful Concierge is always close at hand - to make reservations for a family dinner, offer suggestions for tomorrow's outing or help arrange a babysitter.
- Welcome gift
- Child-size bathrobes
- Complimentary children's toiletries
- Children's menus in Quattro and In-Room Dining
- Baby and child-proofing necessities available upon request
Complimentary On-Site Activities
Swimming in the 55-foot (17-metre) climate-controlled pool
- Pizza Making Class
Children staying at Four Seasons Houston on the Houston With Kids package are invited to don aprons and step behind the scenes for a pizza-making class that’s as fun and delicious as it sounds.
- Ice Cream Spa "Treat"ment for Kids
This spa treatment for kids invites them to soak their little piggies in a chocolate or coconut foot bath. While enjoying this unique treat for the feet, dig into a treat for the taste buds too: a mouth-watering ice cream surprise!
- Outdoor Movie by the Pool
Saturday nights: Family-friendly movie at sunset on the Hotel’s pool deck, complete with fresh-popped popcorn and a Willy Wonka-style buffet (movie schedule available at check-in).
- Minute Maid Park
- Minute Maid Park has become a welcome home for the 2017 World Series Champions, Houston Astros and has ushered in a new era of Major League sports in the city. Distance: 10-minutes walk
- Toyota Center
- The Toyota Center is committed to meeting the diverse needs of the community, employees, fans, and corporate partners by striving to be the best sports and entertainment facility in the industry. Distance: 5-minutes walk
- Discovery Green
- Discovery Green is a 12-acre public park located in downtown Houston across Avenida de las Americas from the George R. Brown Convention Center. Distance: within minutes walking from the Hotel
- Downtown Aquarium
- Downtown Aquarium is the product of redeveloping two downtown Houston landmarks – Fire Station No. 1 and the Central Waterworks Building. This magnificent six-acre entertainment and dining complex is a 500,000-gallon aquatic wonderland, home to over 200 species of aquatic life from around the globe. With a full-service restaurant, an upscale bar, a fully equipped ballroom, aquatic and geographic exhibits, shopping and a variety of amusements. Distance: 15 minutes walk
- Buffalo Bayou Jogging Trails
- Popular hike and bike trails begin in downtown’s Sam Houston Park and run along the banks of Buffalo Bayou to North Shepherd Drive. Trails run along both banks of the bayou for 1.5 miles (2.4 kilometres), so you can run a 3-mile loop (4.8 kilometres). It offers lovely vistas of the downtown skyline and is decorated with numerous sculptures that are both fun and interesting. Distance: 8-minutes walk