Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai
- 502 Moo 1, Mae Rim-Samoeng Old Road, Chiang Mai 50180 Thailand
- Tel. 66 53 298-181
- Fax. 66 53 298-190
- View The Map
Receive a complimentary third night with two consecutive paid nights.
- Pool service, including water sprays and fresh tropical fruits
- Rice planting and buffalos bathing
- Nature trails with our local expert
- Resort-wide standard Wi-Fi
- Mountain biking, including map, helmet and bottled water
- Snacks during sundowner at Ratree Bar
- Kid's club for ages 12 and under
- Sunset Yoga at Yoga Sala
- Introduction to Thai language class
- Paint a picture with flowers with our gardeners
- See all Services & Amenities
Things to Do in Chiang Mai
Concierge Recommends: Chiang Mai
The Chief Concierge at Four Seasons share these tips and other suggestions to make your stay in Chiang Mai, Thailand, a memorable one – from where to shop for art and crafts to the best time of day to visit the Doi Suthep Temple.
Things to Do With Kids in Chiang Mai
Follow our guide to a family vacation filled with delicious Thai food, beautiful views and wildlife adventures.
Just an hour's flight from the busy streets of Bangkok, Thailand’s cultural capital – packed with temples, art galleries and Northern Thai restaurants – moves at a slower pace. A trip outside the city's ancient walls reveals lush hills called home by tribal villagers.