Two king beds and two twin beds, One rollaway or one crib per bedroom
9 adults, or 6 adults and 3 children
- 803 (m2) 8,643 (sq.ft.)
- Eastern side of the Resort
Three full bathrooms, a guest powder room and an outdoor shower
Panoramic views of the mountains and countryside
Contemporary Thai-style interiors, teak and tropical rosewood furnishings lend a rustic feel with custom-made artwork and Thai silk accessories.
- Welcome cocktail/mocktail at your Residence
- Spacious dining and living areas
- 6 x 17 metre (20 x 56 foot) pool; 3.2 x 3.2 metre (10.5 x 10.5 foot) whirlpool
- Kids’ amenities (where applicable)
- Daily replenished minibar (excluding alcohol)
- Up to four garments pressing per bedroom
- 30-minute extension for all treatments at the Spa
- Dedicated personal residential assistant
Tailor your stay
Thai cooking classUncover the secrets of authentic northern Thai cuisine in the company of family and friends, with a private cookery class led by our expert in-house chefs.
In-villa spa treatmentsConnect with the serenity of the northern Thai countryside, with a private spa treatment in the comfort of your luxury villa, accompanied only by the sounds and scents of your lush tropical garden.
- Exclusive amenities
Afternoon canapés, daily breakfast and a live-in personal attendant are just a few of the Private Residence perks.
- Extra comfort
It’s easy to feel at home in our Private Residences with amenities such as a fully stocked wine cellar, a fireplace and an entertainment system.
- Private Chef
Savour a tailor-made dining experience in-residence. Our expert team of chefs will consult with you and your family to ensure that your private lunch, barbecue on the deck or dinner is customised to suit your every need.Details