Sparking the age-old tradition of fire-grilling, savour delicious recipes cooked on open flame with farm-to-table ingredients and premium cuts of meat.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 11:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- QUINOA SALAD, PUMPKIN, CHICKPEA, TAHINI, CRANBERRY, PUMPKIN SEEDS
- CHOCOLATE ON FIRE
- AUSTRALIA TENDERLOIN STEAK TARTAR, SALTED EGG SOUR CREAM, CORNICHONS
- SEA BASS, GREEN BEANS, OLIVES, FENNEL, TOMATO, LEMON
- WAGYU RIB EYE AUSTRALIA
Meet the Team
Marco AvesaniSous Chef
Chef Marco’s passion for culinary arts began at an early age, having mastered his craft at his father’s restaurant in Verona, Italy. He brings his expertise in fire-grilling to North by Four Seasons, after honing his skills at several award-winning restaurants across the globe.
“I like to go back to the basics.”
More Dining Options
KHAO by Four Seasons
Take a culinary expedition through northern Thailand, with detours into Burmese and Yunanese cuisines. Heirloom recipes receive contemporary upgrades and get paired with an eclectic cocktail and wine menu.