Sparking the age-old tradition of fire-grilling, savour delicious recipes cooked on open flame with farm-to-table ingredients and premium cuts of meat.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 11:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- QUINOA SALAD, PUMPKIN, CHICKPEA, TAHINI, CRANBERRY, PUMPKIN SEEDS
- CHOCOLATE ON FIRE
- AUSTRALIA TENDERLOIN STEAK TARTAR, SALTED EGG SOUR CREAM, CORNICHONS
- SEA BASS, GREEN BEANS, OLIVES, FENNEL, TOMATO, LEMON
- WAGYU RIB EYE AUSTRALIA
More Dining Options
KHAO by Four Seasons
Take a culinary expedition through northern Thailand, with detours into Burmese and Yunanese cuisines. Heirloom recipes receive contemporary upgrades and get paired with an eclectic cocktail and wine menu.