Connect to the holistic heart of Northern Thailand through local ingredients and ancestral knowledge. Shift your focus from where you’ve been to where you are right now and inspire a personal cultural connection. Rediscover the sense of balance that comes from feeling part of a greater whole.
- Traditional Thai Massage
- A locally revered ancient massage technique that uses muscle stretching and pressure along the body’s energy lines to restore the flow of energy and replace tension with a feeling of energy and peace.
- 90 - 120 Minutes
- THB 5300 - 6300
- Metta Reflex
- Meaning ‘loving kindness’, this Thai massage honours hands and feet with improved circulation and energised meridians. Soothing local scents of lemongrass, sweet orange and lavender induce deep relaxation.
- 60 Minutes
- THB 4400
- Traditional Thai Herbal Steam
- For generations, herbal steam saunas were the only source of medicine in most Thai villages. Used to absorb the therapeutic benefits of wild herbs, they also ease muscle aches, smooth skin and eliminates toxins. Choose from the following herbs to customise your need or combine all for maximum benefit: lemongrass to tone muscles and skin; wild lime to clear the nose and protect the throat; bai nart to soothe pains and relieve headaches; prai to moisturise and soothe skin damage.
- 30 Minutes
- THB 500
- Spirit of Freedom Couple’s Ritual
- Unite with your significant other and immerse yourselves in the rhythms of Thailand with this expressive, flowing ritual that celebrates the healing properties of water and its role in the lush nature of Northern Thailand. Surrender to waves of wellbeing as nourishing oils of jasmine, patchouli, rose and sandalwood combine with a lymphatic scrub and powerfully cleansing Vichy shower. Great year round but especially recommended during green season.
- 120 Minutes
- THB 17400
Note: All prices are subject to 10% service charge and 7% Government Tax Spa service is available after operation hours, subject to 30% surcharge (advance reservation required before 5:00 pm)