After a workout in our state-of-the-art Health Club, a Muay Thai lesson or a private yoga class in our Yoga Barn, reward yourself with a soak in our heated outdoor whirlpool, cold plunge pool or 20-metre (66-foot) infinity-edge swimming pool. Our Resort offers everything you need to feel your best.
- Health Club Facilities
- 24 hours
- Staff operation hours
- 6:00 am – 9:00 pm
Fitness Services and Amenities
- Weight-training and cardio equipment
- Sauna and steam room
- Complimentary croquet
- Private and group fitness classes
- 20-metre (66-foot) infinity-edge swimming pool
- Workout studio
Fitness Activities and Classes
- Self-Guided or Guided Biking Tours
Explore your surroundings with complimentary bikes for adults and children, complete with trail maps. Or, let our guide lead you through the Mae Rim district, visiting local temples and attractions along the way.
- Tennis Instruction
Grab a complimentary racquet and tennis balls, then head for our two grass courts, floodlit for night play. Our tennis pro, Nichapa Rungtein, is on hand for private lessons and daily clinics, from Kids Tune up to Cardio Tennis.DETAILS
- Mini Bootcamp
This three-day, fitness-oriented package challenges and pampers at the same time with exciting new health routines and customized diet plans.Details
- Muay Thai
This traditional kickboxing practice works the entire body, increasing your strength, stamina, endurance and flexibility. Our expert instructor personalizes each lesson for you.
Find your natural rhythm, strengthen your core and grow in flexibility with Original Pilates. Personalized sessions take place in our well-equipped studio and make use of the Gratz apparatus and mat-work exercises.
Challenge the power of gravity during this workout, centered on core strength. Our TRX (Total-Body Resistance Training) program uses techniques developed by the U.S. Navy SEALS and involves exercising while suspended in the air.
- Outdoor Workouts
This mashup of strength, cardio, speed, flexibility and stamina is set in the best gymnasium of all – the great outdoors. With a series of special fitness stations in place, you can try your hand at a variety of workouts, from kettle-bell exercises and jumping rope to Muay Thai and TRX (Total-Body Resistance Training).
- Triple-Threat Workout
Using a fit ball and free weights, this class comes with a triple focus, targeting your abdominals, buttocks and thighs.
Our resident yogi Dheeraj Singh Patwal customizes private and group yoga classes for all levels. Classes may be offered at the yoga barn or in the privacy of your villa.Details
- Energy Circuit
Training outdoors in a technology-free zone provides a change of scenery from a sweaty gym. It’s time to embrace the sun and get outside while you strength train. These workouts are especially fun after a good run when you can skip the warm up, but they also work well alone. It’s time to get outside and be inspired.
- Body Toning
Our staff will introduce you to our training equipment and lead you through a series of muscle toning exercises for the whole body. With high reps and light weights your muscles will be put to through a test of endurance.
- Energy Circuit
- Training outdoors in a technology-free zone provides a change of scenery from a sweaty gym. It’s time to embrace the sun and get outside while you strength train. These workouts are especially fun after a good run when you can skip the warm up but they also work well alone. 60 minutes
- Body Toning
- Our staff will introduce you to our training equipment and lead you through a series of muscle toning exercises for the whole body. With high reps and light weights your muscles will be put to through a test of endurance. 45 minutes (group class)
- Pro's Drill
- Join this tennis lesson one-on-one with our tennis pro, where you'll have the opportunity to work on different aspects of the game – work on cardio, technique, strategy or just hit for the duration of the lesson. 30-minute private class – THB 1,800++ 60-minute private class – THB 2,900++
- Kid's Tune Up
- Exclusively for guests 12 years old and younger, this class is a great way to learn a new skill while having fun. Tennis teaches a sense of responsibility, sportsmanship, discipline, problem solving, work ethic and much more. 60-Minute Private Lesson – THB 2,000++ 60-Minute Group Lesson – THB 1,200++ Per Player
- Family Bonding
- Enjoy family time where you can choose to work on technique, play a game or just enjoy a leisurely session. 75-Minute Family Lesson – THB 5,200++ (maximum four players) 75-Minute Couple's Lesson – THB 3,200++
- Cardio Tennis
- A one-hour, high energy fitness activity that combines the best features of tennis with cardio exercise, delivering the ultimate, full body, calorie burning aerobic workout for player at all levels. A minimum of two players required 60 minutes – THB 1,600++ Per Player
- Ladies' Time
- Join us for a bespoke experience to explore tennis techniques, cardio and strategy lessons with a minimum of two ladies on court. 90 minutes, THB 1,500++ Per Player One complimentary non-alcoholic or alcoholic cocktail created by Javier De Las Muelas per player at Ratree Bar after the match
- Daily Social
- Get together with friends to play singles or doubles matches while our Tennis Pro supervises. A minimum of two players is required. 90 Minutes, THB 1,500++ Per Player Daily, 4:30 om – 6:00 pm One complimentary non-alcoholic or alcoholic cocktail created by Javier De Las Muelas per player served at Ratree Bar with complimentary pass-around snacks (6:00 pm – 7:00 pm).
Meet The Team
Dheeraj PatwalResident Yogi
Learning yoga as a child in Rishikesh, our resident yogi Dheeraj has trained with yoga masters all over the world. He’s also a Romana Pilates-certified Pilates instructor – trained under the supervision of Cynthia Lochard, one of the four Pilates Grand Masters in the world – and Reiki master. Dheeraj draws on his wide knowledge of the body and different styles of yoga to help you grow, encouraging beginners and gently adjusting those with an established practice.