9500 Wilshire Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90212
Located midway between downtown Los Angeles and the Pacific Ocean, our Beverly Hills community is both an international Mecca for shoppers and a quiet, residential enclave favoured by Hollywood’s elite. You’ll find our landmark Hotel perched on the fashionable corner of Wilshire Boulevard and Rodeo Drive, offering easy access to Los Angeles’ best beaches, sports arenas and iconic sites, and just a short drive from the city’s incredible selection of museums, galleries, theatres and hallowed music venues.
Let us make the arrangements
- Transportation Services
- Chauffeur services are also available, at hourly rates. All vehicles require a two-hour minimum and one-hour cancellation/change notice. Vehicles include luxury sedans; 6-, 8- and 10-passenger stretch limousines; SUVs; and, passenger and cargo vans. Mini-coach and charter-bus services are also available; a five-hour minimum applies. Special airport rates are available for select airports and vehicles. Arrival and departure greeters are available at an additional fee. Car rentals can also be arranged in advance with our Concierge.
- Valet parking is available at our Hotel for an applicable fee. Please note that we permit in-and-out privileges for registered guests only.
- EV-Charging Stations
- We proudly offer nine charging stations for electric vehicles, including six Tesla connectors and three ClipperCreek universal connectors.
Transport Hubs and Directions
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Travel Time
- 30 to 40 minutes by car
- 19 kilometres/12 miles
- Bob Hope Airport in Burbank (BUR)
- Travel Time
- 30 minutes by car
- 34 kilometres/21 miles