Dine on fresh, local California cuisine beneath lofty ceilings and oversized windows, or out on our world-famous patio overlooking the one-and-only Rodeo Drive.
- Monday – Friday
- 7:00 am – 11:00 am 11:30 am – 2:30 pm 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Saturday – Sunday
- 7:00 am – 2:30 pm 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Roasted Whole Branzino
Char-Grilled Branzino, Chermoula, Petit Salad, Barbecue Lime
- Roasted Cauliflower
Turmeric-Tahini Sauce, Almond Streusel, Pomegranate
Jalapeño, Ponzu Soy, Lime
- Reservations are between 11:30 am – 9:30 pmBook Now
Take the stress out of celebrating Thanksgiving at home and join THEBlvd Restaurant and Lounge for a 3-course Thanksgiving dinner, expertly prepared by Chef Amir Nematipour. Begin with the roasted Honeynut squash soup, roasted pear and arugula salad, or the pumpkin truffle tortellini. For the main, enjoy the braised beef short ribs, turkey roulade, or macadamia pappardelle and goat cheese croquette. End the celebratory meal with a decadent apple pie or frozen carrot cheesecake. Dinner can be further enhanced with a selection of specialty champagnes, caviar and seafood options. Price is USD 115 per person, USD 55 per child (12 years and under), excluding tax and gratuity. Reservations can be made by calling 310.385.3901 or booking online.
’Tis the Season Festive Activations
- Christmas Eve | 5:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- THEBlvd will offer a special three-course Prix Fixe Menu. Choose from a Chestnut Soup, Foie Gras Torchon or Warm California Crottin Goat Cheese Fritter for the first course. For the main choose from Roasted Colorado Lamb Loin or Ribeye Cap & Wasabi Crusted Petite Filet or Pan Seared Wild Striped Bass. For Dessert, choose from the Chocolate Atlas or Yuzu Meringue Pie. USD 145 Per Person
- Christmas Day | 11:30 am – 9:30 pm
- THEBlvd will offer a special 3 course Prix Fixe Menu. Choose from Chilled Purple Vichyssoise Soup, Seared Sea Scallops or Warm California Crottin Goat Cheese Fritter for the first course. For the Main choose from Dukkah Crusted Colorado Lamb Loin, Ribeye Cap & Wasabi Crusted Petite Filet or Pan Seared Wild Striped Bass. For Dessert, choose from Salted Caramel & Milk Chocolate Semifreddo or the Coconut Panna Cotta. USD 125 Per Person
- New Year’s Eve | 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- THEBlvd will offer a special 4 course Prix Fixe Menu. For the first course, enjoy the Porcini Veloute or Jumbo Scallop Carpaccio. For the second course enjoy the Olive Oil Poached Main Lobster or Butternut Squash Tortellacci. For the third course, enjoy a Garlic Crusted Tenderloin or Slow Cooked Black Bass. For Dessert, choose from Dark Chocolate Black Truffle Semifreddo or Raspberry Delizia. There will be a live DJ, party favors and a glass of champagne to toast to the new year. USD 365 Per Person
- New Year’s Day
- THEBlvd will ring in the new year and the Hotel’s 94th birthday with a decadent brunch menu complete with enhancement options such as caviar, seafood platter, and an over-the-top bloody mary bar & champagne bar.
Specialty Holiday Cocktail
- The Wise King
The Wise King is our twist on a Mexican Coffee Cocktail. It’s made with Tequila, Peppermint Schnapps and a house-made Hot Chocolate made with Valhorna and Oat Milk, then garnished with whipped cream and a house-made macaron.
"This drink is mighty, wise and festive. Liquor tends to bring out memories from past holidays, so what better way to reminisce while creating new memories here in the heart of Beverly Hills with this holiday-inspired cocktail."Victor Triebel General Manager of THEBlvd Restaurant and Lounge
Meet the Team
Born in Tehran and raised in Amsterdam, Amir Nematipour’s passion for food first began at the age of 5, when his grandmother introduced him to Persian cuisine. After graduating from the International Cooking School and the Hoge School Van Amsterdam, Nematipour completed his apprenticeship at the Le Meridien Amsterdam. He joined Beverly Wilshire in 2016, and uses classic techniques to produce an array of fresh seasonal dishes while never losing the love and passion behind the plate. He is actively involved in setting up a non-profit company with other local chefs to deliver leftover food from hotels and restaurants in Los Angeles to homeless shelters.
Victor TriebelRestaurant Manager
Victor Triebel got his first taste of the food and beverage industry in 2005, when at the age of 14 he interned in a creperie in his hometown of Versailles, France. In 2009, he accepted a three-month internship at the legendary Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris, where his passion for luxury hospitality was born. He moved to the U.S. in 2012 and joined Four Seasons in 2014 as the Room Service and Pool Manager, where he added a DJ and poolside ice cream cart and a surprise treat to every room service order. Since 2017, he has been the general manager of THEBlvd Restaurant, where he implemented experiential cocktail carts and created a see-and-be-seen dining experience on the patio overlooking Rodeo Drive.
More Dining Options
The Pool Bar & Cafe
Take a break from the water on our sunny, poolside patio and enjoy our modern take on the traditional, pool-bar menu, best paired with a pitcher of sangria to share with friends.
The sleek, flagship location of Michelin-starred CUT by Wolfgang Puck delivers a contemporary twist on the classic steakhouse, where some of the most exquisite cuts of beef – and seafood – from around the world are expertly prepared in a lively, open kitchen.
Whether you want to share a romantic dinner on your balcony, need to host an impromptu meeting or are just looking for quiet evening in, our extensive, in-room menu offers just what you’re looking for, day or night.
Take a seat at our magnificent, 18-foot (5.5-metre), illuminated onyx bar or on the lush sofas that surround it, order a glass of wine and settle in for a romantic night out on the town.