Discover incredible things to do in the Beverly Hills and Los Angeles area, then let our expert concierge team tailor each experience to surpass your wildest expectations. Or tell us your private fantasy for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure, and allow our dream makers to create your own truly unforgettable experience.
“Pretty Woman” for a Day
- Be the star of your own love story with our expertly crafted take on the film, with two nights in one of our Specialty Suites, a behind-the-scenes tour of Rodeo Drive fashion houses with a personal stylist, a couple’s massage, and dinner at THEBlvd.
A Night With the Stars
- The glittering Hollywood Hills aren’t your typical camping backdrop, but nothing about this one-of-a-kind glamping experience is typical. Spend the night in a tent for two as our entire 10th-floor terrace becomes your personal playground.
- From private-shopping trips with our personal shopper and exclusive wine tastings to helicopter tours and VIP passes, our expert Les Clefs d’Or Concierge team can personalize your getaway based on your interests.
- Lights, cameras and action! The ultimate Dreamer’s experience comes to life with an exclusive photo shoot with celebrity portrait photographer, Art Streiber.
- Become an actor with this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. This exclusive Four Seasons experience, in collaboration with Supergiant Studios, allows you to act alongside a celebrity in a bespoke short film.
Learn More About Beverly Hills and Los Angeles From Our Team
Local Gems That Can't Be MissedInsiders from our Hotel share their favourite spots to eat, drink, relax and explore in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles.
The History of Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons HotelCome and celebrate our storied Hotel with us by exploring this curated selection of historical highlights, dating back to 1928.
Shopping at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons HotelShop and enjoy bespoke beauty services without leaving our legendary Hotel.